Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Raw Reax - 5/28/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Braun/Finn:
I'm excited for Braun getting a push, but he's already lost to Brock.

These two work together well.

I liked that!

- Finn vs. Braun:
I enjoy Strowman's power.

Haha. I like Owens here.

I love a brawl going out into the crowd.

Hahahaha Owens just wants them to destroy each other!

Ahhhhh that was going so well. Nice tease for MITB.

- Post-match:
Good stuff.

- Owens/Angle:
Wow, Kevin... the show's just started buddy!

That should be good.

- Sasha promo:
This should be a nice gauntlet match. I hope they get to headline the show.

- Elias/Rollins:
HAHAHAHAHAHA changing the lighting was great.

Wow. Elias using the whole break to antagonize the crowd!

- Seth vs. Jinder:
Seth is already dominating him.

This is all Seth. Jinder needs some more friends!

Seth is carrying this one...

Jinder needs a friend AND a chair, just to get a two count? Roman's going to eat him alive.

OH MY GOD nice buckle bomb spot.

Eh. Fine enough ending to set up another match and/or protect Jinder (somewhat).

- Post-match:
Wow, Elias is taking this a little harshly.

I'm fine with Seth replacing Roman.

- Nia/Ronda:
Clever. I'm mostly liking this build.

I guess Nia's heel now. This is good.

Good work. No Stephanie needed.

- Deleters vs. Ascension:
I kept hope Konnor and Viktor would become disciples to Matt.

This is basically just to give Matt and Bray a win.

Fine enough to remind us who the champs are.

- Angle/B-Team:
I'd much rather see them have a BBQ.

- R. Squad promo:
It's bad that of three members, none of them can make MITB.

- Owens vs. Roode:
Fine basic start.

Good work so far.

I enjoyed that for the time it had. Both men are good.

- Post-match:
Haha. Good times.

- Zayn/Lashley:
Last week's segment was garbage.

I mean, I like Sami dishing it out to the fans, but I don't think there's much saving what was booked last week.

I liked Lashley's salute.

I hope Bobby destroys Sami AND the people who put last week's segment together.

- Mickie promo:
I'd like Mickie to get the nod in her home state.

- McIntyre vs. Gable:
I love Drew's aggression.

This is very impressive.

Pretty good!

- B-Team BBQ:
This is a memorial for who still has a job.

I mean, I'm sure the other teams appreciate the meal, but they might want a title match more.

I hope we at least get some kind of contendership match out of this.

How many tables has Rhyno gone through in his career?

- Next week:
Sounds pretty fun.

- Bayley promo:
It's going to be bad if she can't win a shot in two opportunities.

-- MITB qualifier gauntlet match:
- Bayley vs. Liv:
Wow. Liv's lower on the totem pole than Mandy Rose!

- Bayley vs. Logan:
At least Sarah's putting up more of a fight.

Fine so far, although it hardly says good things about Liv and Sarah.

- Bayley vs. Ruby:
Bayley's going to beat all three of them, isn't she??

Riott saving things for the Squad.

- Ruby vs. Dana:
At least Dana's getting to wrestle for once.

- Ruby vs. Mickie:
I like this so far.

I'm glad Ruby's gotten some momentum here.

- Ruby vs. Sasha:
I would have been pleasantly surprised by a Riott win.

I'm liking this!

Liv and Sarah know this is their last chance.

Pretty solid stretch to end the match. I'm curious what Bayley does next.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment