Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/3/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Eli/Pentagon:
Oh come on, no Steiner??

Eli's starting to grow on me again.

This should be interesting.

That was good to set up next week.

- Kiera/Tessa:
It's seemingly rare someone gets to cut a promo uninterrupted these days! How did Tessa know she was there?

So.... Tessa run-in?

- Park/Grado/Aries:
I still miss Chandler.

It's been long enough that we've seen Grado that he could be fresh again.

Aries trying a little hard here. He doesn't need to be in so many segments.

- KM/Bahh vs. Crists:
Jake and Dave take some real punishment.

Nice to see the Crists eventually get the advantage.

The big lads tag team is growing on me.

Wow. That's something of an upset.

- Post-match:
Just a matter of time before they fight again.

- Moose/Jacobs:
I'm all for Moose becoming champion at Slammiversary. It's been a long time coming.

Jacobs has been pretty good at stirring the pot.

Moose vs. Kong should be interesting.

- Taya vs. Kiera:
This is starting well.

Wow. Tessa's really making herself known to the other Knockouts, huh?

- Post-match:
I'm curious what the future holds for Tessa.

- Cage showcase:
Good times. I like them showing their stars are in demand outside of Impact.

- Drago/Aero/Fantasma vs. DJZ/Xavier/Everett:
I'm not a fan of flippy multi-man matches there just to be there.

Wow. Lots of offense here.

I'm impressed with Aerostar.

Wow! Impressive missile dropkicks.

Silly submission spot.

This is crazy.

Hahaha it's just a showcase of what everyone can do.

This is pretty cool. I'm OK with a showcase match here and there.

That was pretty solid.

- Post-match:
Ugggh..... the match ultimately meant nothing.

- Aries promo:
OK, we get it. You're going for the title. Maybe let some other people have some TV time?

- KM/Bahh:
This could be an interesting teaming.

What's with all these backstage attacks? Impact must have cut back on security.

- Edwards/Dreamer:
Edwards' arrest is really going to hurt his reputation! I hope he still gets booked.

- Sydal vs. Taiji:
Taiji is a gem in Impact.

I wouldn't mind Ishimori becoming champion again at some point.

Both men are really good.

Both men really going hard here. I'm impressed.

This is really solid!

One heck of an ending, too.

- More Edwards/Dreamer:
OK, Eddie, do you really want to go back to jail??

- Allie/Rosemary:
I love this odd couple.

- LAX backstage:
I'm interested to see what's next for this group.

- Su vs. Rosemary:
Well this is already intense.

- Post-match:
Su has quite the entourage.

This is pretty cool, actually.

HOLY SHIT what a bump.

This is a good angle.

Solid stuff.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment