Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 5/15/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's SD Live and 205 Live.
-- SD Live:
- Bryan/Cass:
Bryan's REALLY over here.

I've hated the 50/50 booking between Cass and Bryan.

I like Cass being Bryan's nemesis/shadow, but I think he's pretty much screwed after tapping.

Well, Cass, it was nice knowing you, buddy. Got to appease the hijackers again.

Bryan looking to put Cass back on the shelf, it seems.

Three months from now they'll be wondering why Cass isn't taken seriously. He hasn't even been back two months and he's already getting destroyed.

- Woods/E vs. Bar:
Xavier always comes across as the weak link. He's talented, but Kofi and Big E are a notch above.

Big E against either of these guys in a singles feud would be fun.

Pretty solid work here.

NICE! I expect the other two New Day members to face Sheamus and Cesaro at MITB.

- B. Bros video:
I like Team Spooky.

- Paige/Absolution:
Wow. Paige stabbing these two in the back!!

- AJ interview:
I'm all for a goofy gimmick match to end this dreadful feud.

- Almas squash:
Not bad.

- Post-match:
Andrade better hope Vega's staying at his side for a long time.

- R. Day/Lana:
I'm glad Rusev wasn't sacrificed for Bryan last week.

Oh, wow. Billie vs. Lana could be rough.

- Mellabration:
I feel like someone does this segment every time WWE is in the UK.

Basically just here to get more heat on Carmella.

OOOHHHHH. Asuka could kill Carmella.

- Shinsuke interview:
I've been hearing this for SO LONG now.

- Becky vs. Mandy vs. Deville:
The countdown for the split of the remaining members of Absolution continues.

It feels like this is just killing time until Becky surprises one of them.

We're only getting half a Sonya match and half a Mandy match here. It's tough to see how well they're doing.

That was fine. The right woman took the loss.

- Next week's matches:
Joe vs. Cass could be pretty fun.

- Joe promo:
Joe's probably going to finish Cass off next week. It's a shame.

- IIconics promo:
I can't wait for Paige to make that a triple threat, too.

- AJ vs. Shinsuke:
Smooth start. Both men can work like no one's business.

I like how evenly matched they are.

Both men delivering.

I'm liking the energy here.

 Shinsuke looks game enough to be champion.

I liked the Kinshasa counter.

Oh, great, now the Kinshasa isn't a kill move.

Well that was an interesting turn of events with the ref.

Good match. The 50/50 booking continues. MITB needs something interesting, gimmick-wise.

-- 205 Live: 
- UK introductions:
Ooh, we'll be seeing some new faces on the show.

- TJP vs. Bate vs. Kalisto vs. Williams:
Oh this is already wild.

I mean, damn. This is pure action.

Funny airplane spin spot.

Kind of a goofy submission spot, but this match is just to pop the local crowd.

All kinds of stuff going on here.

That was all pretty cool. I'd like to see TJP vs. Bate one-on-one.

- Cedric/Mustafa/Flash vs. Gulak/Conners/J. Drake:
Good start.

There's solid work here so far.

I'm liking the story here.

This is just pure action.

Everyone getting to shine here!

I liked the ankle lock spot.

Nice ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment