Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/17/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- No Callis:I like how this has been sold. I look forward to more.

- Eli/Steiner vs. DJZ/Everett:
Nice teamwork from the X-Division.

Fine work so far.

I'm liking the new X-Division duo.

Ehhh. Not bad to build the Impact home guys.

- Post-match:
Impact gets no sympy from me for Scott not getting a promo.

- Rayne at ringside:
She's really getting around these days!

- Tessa vs. Kiera:
I like Tessa's aggression.

That wasn't bad. Tessa got the win while Kiera looked fine in defeat.

- Post-match:
Fine to get Madison back into things.

- Grado/Jacobs/Kong/Leigh:
I missed why Grado and Park are friends again.

Oooohhhh.... I don't have good hopes for Grado in that one.

- Penta/Fantasma:
Good to see the new names getting some mic time.

- Kongo vs. Grado:
Well, at least Grado has Katarina.

Sorry about your damn luck, Grado.

- Post-match:
Hahaha poor Grado losing the match AND his woman.

It wouldn't really be big to write Grado off so soon after him returning.

I'm fine with Moose vs. Kong as Moose continues to grow toward the world title picture.

- LAX/Cult:
It's been nice to see LAX go through something different. They're kind of treading water at the moment.

- Sami vs. Edwards:
Ohhhhhh boyyyyyyy.

This is INSANE holy shit.

I like how hardcore this is.

This is intense.

Really? Trading a pipe for a kendo stick?

This is pretty cool.

OOOUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHH that Falcon Arrow.

That was pretty badass. Good work.

- Post-match:
BAH GAWD EDDIE EDWARDS IS A MAN POSSESSED.

- KM/Bahh/Kiera:
Well this is weird.

Fun in a goofy way.

- Funeral:I like this. Su is a pretty interesting character.

I'd watch the hell out of an inferno casket match. Holy shit that would be cool.

- Aries/Sydal vs. Penta/Fantasma:
This is a pretty cool comination.

Nice start. Sydal is showing something fresh as a heel.

Penta is good. It's nice to see someone with his skill in Impact.

I'm mostly liking the story here.

GREAT lucha eamwork.

This is worth checking out. Everyone here is solid.

Everyone delivering big here.

NICE shooting star press counter. That was a thing of beauty.

Pretty solid match!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment