Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/24/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Crists vs. Drago/Star:
This is quite an interesting combination.

I always sigh and roll my eyes at a synchronized dive spot. They get old.

I do like the combination of ruthlessness and speed.

OH SHIT. I love the new Eddie Edwards.

- Post-match:
I am all about this.

BAH GAWD!!

- Edwardses backstage:
This is pretty heavy. I like it.

- Santana/Ortiz vs. Cult:
Nice start.

I'm liking this so far.

Trevor has a future.

I'm pretty impressed.

Fine enough to keep both teams going.

- Jacobs promo:
This is mostly fine. Kong can only go so high without a mid-level title to go for.

- KM/Bahh/Grado/Katarina:
This is odd, but I like it OK.

Eh.

- Rayne/Tessa:
I liked this. Tessa is a natural heel, and it's nice to see Madison back.

- Z&E/Eli/Steiner:
I like the new name for the tag champs.

Eli vs. Steiner could be a BLAST on the mic.

- Sydal vs. Fantasma:
Fine slow start.

I'm surprised at how good of a heel Sydal is.

This is solid so far.

I'm impressed with how smooth Sydal is.

Good to see them add some submissions to this one.

Pretty good!

- LAX/King:
I'm curious who's doing all these beatdowns. Hopefully it's Shark Boy.

I like this.

- Aries/Penta hype:
They've done a good job promoting Under Pressure.

- Petey vs. Dezmond:
Fine beginning.

I like this story so far.

I LOVED that German.

It's great to see X-Division matches that aren't straight spots.

Wow. I'm impressed here.

Pretty big win for Dezmond. Good work from both men.

- Allie backstage:
I am so fine with this.

That was cool. Impact has told the story well.

- Kongo vs. Moose:
Fine story so far.

It's weird to see a plancha in this kind of match. The whole thing has been built on power vs. power.

This is better technically than I was expecting.

Nice win. Kongo took a lot before going down.

- Post-match:
I swear. Impact is an unsafe working environment!!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment