Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2018

NXT and ROH Reax - 5/30/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Ciampa/Gargano announcement:
I'm sure they'll abide by that ruling... I'd like to see a triple threat for the NXT Championship in Brooklyn.

- Aleister/Lars:
Wow. That's a big step up for Lars.

This is cool.

NICE. I hope Lars will be fine after this feud, since it is such a boost for him, but I'm good with him getting a push.

- Raiders squash:
Fun to see Hanson and Rowe wreck people.

That was badass.

- Lacey interview:
It's good to see her not immediately being sacrificed to Kairi. I hope we see Lacey with the Forgotten Sons soon.

- EC3 vs. Fabian:
Good start.

NICE crossbody.

Fine to keep both men important.

- Bianca video:
This is nice. I hope she can be someone.

- Ricochet vs. Dijak:
I've missed Dijak. Thankfully Punishment Martinez has filled his spot in ROH.

This is already intense!

HOLY SHIT. I'm 100% behind the Ricochet hype now.

- Ricochet/Dream:
I like this back-and-forth. Good feud.

They've done a great job showcasing Ric's amazing athleticism and agility. I mean, holy shit.

- Shayna vs. Kai:
Sometimes facing your fears isn't the right move...

Baszler's merciless here.

Nice to see Dakota finally fight back.

I do like the kicks.

That was pretty badass!!


- Post-match:
Nikki vs. Shayna should be fun.

This is fun in its own way.

Not crazy about Shayna being "pinned" like that, but I like where we're headed.

-- ROH:
- Liger/Burger vs. Dawgs:
Countdown until Bully interferes.

Fine start.

This has been interesting so far.

I'm impressed here. I expected it to barely get off the ground and Bully to run in.

Fine ending!

- Post-match:
OH MY GOD NO BULLY RAY!!!!!!! If only this was the norm.

- Dalton interview:
I think he'll end up regretting that.

- Sumie vs. Jenny:
Sumie has good fire.

This is fine so far.

OUCH. That drop toehold!

Wow. I'm liking this. Both women going hard.

Not bad at all!

- Cody/Marty:
Hmmm.... maybe Marty can take the title from Cody at Final Battle?

- SCU promo:
Oh, yeah. The clock's ticking for Kaz and Daniels.

- Kingdom vs. SCU:
Nice fight early.

I love all the teamwork here.

The Kingdom have really grown from when I first saw them. This is solid.

This is quite good.

I like how even this is!

I'm fine with the big dive spot, as everyone's worked hard on the way to it. It's not just a cheap crowd-pleaser.

I liked both teams being caught trying to cheat.

Kind of a mess of an ending, but I'm fine with another match coming out of this.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment