Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2018

205 Live and NXT Reax - 10/10/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
- Lince vs. Lio:
I wonder if Lio will work with TJP now.

Solid work so far.

I'm liking this.

Ewww. I guess they're hoping Maria will bring viewers to the show, because I don't see Mike doing it.

- Post-match:
I'm split on this. I guess it was either be featured on 205 Live or be an afterthought on Main Event.

- Murphy promo:
Hahaha I don't blame him.

- Mustafa/Cedric:
That should be a good gimmick match that barely anyone will see.

I'm curious where Cedric goes next, but it's not like anyone really does anything of note on this show.

- Gulak/Gallagher promo:
I guess we're in for Gulak/Gallagher vs. Kendrick/Akira. Should be solid.

- Cedric vs. Nese:
Good story early.

Both guys are really solid.

This is a good followup for Cedric's loss.

Good showcase for Nese, and much better than Alexander talking about the better man winning and how he can't wait for his rematch.

-- NXT:
- Ciampa/Dream/Cross:
Tommaso feels like a real star here.

This is big for Dream, too.

Looking forward to this match.

It'd be a fun triple threat, honestly.

Well this was weird.

- Lee vs. Kona:
Reeves is brave.

Kona's getting a lot of offense in.

Fun enough.

- Sane promo:
Sane has really grown on me. She's becoming a good fit.

- Regal/Ohno/Cross:
I'm definitely ready for Ohno vs. Riddle. Where has Matt been?

- UE vs. Raiders next week:
They're spoiling us!

- Cross vs. Belair next week:
Next week should really be solid!

- Ricochet vs. Dunne vs. Cole:
Haha. Fun start.

I'm liking the psychology here.

Everyone here is really good.

I'm enjoying the submissions.

All three men look like warriors.

OHHHHHHHHH that missed moonsault.

This is really solid HOLY SHIT.

Wow. This keeps getting better.

THIS IS AMAZING.

They are really going all out.

All three men looked like stars, and all three men looked like champions. Great work.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment