Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2018

205 Live and NXT Reax - 10/24/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
- Kanellis vs. Lince:
I like Lince's fire. Too often babyfaces don't get aggressive in feuds.

I like the idea of TJP working with Kanellis.

It's great to see a fresh worker on this show.

Kanellis isn't especially exciting, but he shows good contrast with the high-fliers.

Dorado's getting in good offense.

Not bad at all.

- Drake promo:
You'd think 205 Live would have planned more in advance for their 100th episode. It goes to show how unimportant the brand is overall.

- Kendrick promo:
Again, Episode 101 is more important than Episode 100.

- Lio promo:
I like this guy.

- Murphy/Nese:
I wonder how long this alliance will last, with Nese wanting the title.

- Mustafa vs. Hideo:
I can't help but cringe a bit at using a hurricanrana and plancha in a heated grudge match.

I definitely like Hideo's ruthlessness.

These two definitely work together well.

Mustafa's really having a good showing here.

I enjoy a brawl spilling out into the crowd.

Itami looks like a badass on this show, wrestling people close to his size.

That was a badass tornado DDT.

Pretty badass work.

- Match next week:
Wow. Ali could be on a roll!

-- NXT:
- UE/EC3:
UE is one of my favorite factions. I think people will remember them for a while.

Good enough.

- EC3 vs. Cole:
Fine work early.

Pretty good work here.

Wow. Didn't expect that result. 


- Post-match:
Yeah this is what happens when you challenge UE alone.

- Cross backstage:
I'm ready for this to wrap up.

- Mia vs. Aliyah:
Wow. Aliyah being able to do this much against Mia after those MYC showings is crazy.

NICE win.

- Bianca/Regal/UE:
Bianca vs. Sane could really be fun.

I'm excited to see Fish back in action.

- Ohno squash:
Ahhhh good to see Kassius look like a badass.

Nice showing. I wonder where he goes after Riddle beats him.

- Cross again:
I hope this ends soon.

- Riddle next week:
I'm surprised he'll be in action before WarGames. I'm ready, though.

- Regal, et al:
I'd definitely like to see Dream and Lars in the title picture.

Wow this is wild.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! Good stuff.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment