Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Raw Reax - 10/1/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Ambrose/Corbin:
Remember Jason Jordan? Man, that feels like forever ago.

I like the tease here.

How generous of Corbin to give choices!

Ha. I liked how Dean tried to turn it back on him.

- Braun vs. Ambrose:
This should be fun.

Good story so far.

Braun looks like a beast. Good.

Wow. Roman didn't let Dean fight his own battle!

- Post-match:
Both matches sound good!

- Seth/Dean:
Are the mind games working?

- Roman vs. Dolph:
Solid enough.

I definitely prefer Dolph in a tag match. That added a fresh dimension to his work.

Ziggler is always smooth. This is playing to both men's strengths.

Dolph had a good showing against THE BIG DOG.

- Ronda vs. Ruby:
I'm glad Ruby's back in the ring.

NICE work here.

Fun enough.

- Roode vs. Konnor:
Roode went from Impact and NXT Champion to this. Sheesh.

Ouch. I mean, at least they're getting TV time?

- Moment of Bliss:
She's SO BASED.

- B-Team vs. Revival:
Some of the most basic workers on the roster.

Ehhhhhhhh.

NO YOU MONSTERS WHYYYYYYY

- Dean/Roman:
I love how they're turning "Dean is the weak link" into a real thing. Although I think he's better suited to be a top guy now than he was as WWE Champion.

- Braun/Dolph/Drew:
Dean and Dolph switching sides would be fresh, at least.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that shade at Dolph.

- Seth vs. Drew:
I like this side of Drew.

These two work together very well. I wish they would have had an Iron Man match over Seth and Dolph.

This is great!!

Well that sets up an IC title match!

- Post-match:
I liked the continuity there.

- Elias/Owens/Lio:This isn't bad. They're kind of spinning tires.

- Lashley vs. Owens:
Fine work, if predictable.

Not bad to continue the road to SSD.

- Post-match:
Pretty nice. It's crazy Cena didn't make the save and they're actually saving him for SSD.

- Bayley vs. Alicia:
Ehhhhhh. OK.

- HBK/Taker/HHH/Kane:
I like how this has been built.

It's still funny to me Kane is simultaneously a demon from hell and a mayor.

This feels big!

That was cool! We'll see how SSD goes.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment