Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2018

205 Live and NXT Reax - 10/3/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
- Akira vs. Gallagher:
Solid work early.

Both men are solid.

I'm liking the holds here.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Well I didn't see that turn coming. Gallagher lost clean; shouldn't he have been the target??

- Drake promo:
Should be good!

- TJP vs. Kalisto:
TJP is fun.

Already solid work here.

TJP just taking everyone's mask. I'm good with it.

I'm glad they're getting solid time here.

Both men look good here.

This is great!

Good work and a good story all around.

- Post-match:
NICE.

-- NXT:
- Cross backstage:
BAH GAWD SHE'S GOOFIER THAN A PET COON.

- Evans vs. LaRae:
Evans is definitely putting things together well.

Hahahaha that diss.

Clever!

- Ciampa promo:
This should be a fun feud.

- Sons squash:
OMG HE'S ALREADY INJURED?? THEY JUST MADE IT TO TV!

I like this so far.

Not bad at all.

- Bianca promo:
I look forward to this rematch.

- Gargano vs. Nese:I hope Johnny can at least beat a 205 Live wrestler.

This is good.

It's good to see Nese show what he can do.

Good work!

- EC3 vs. Lars:Oh I'm already like this.

This feels big.

I love Lars' power. EC3's solid, too.

That was badass!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment