Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Swann vs. Sydal:
Oh this is already badass.

These two work together well.

OH MY GOD I'VE MISSED ETHAN!!!

- oVe promo:
I think I'm ready for this feud to wrap up.

- Eddie/Moose:
Bar Room Brawl confirmed.

- Drake/Parka:
Fun work. I REALLY wish Steiner was on this loop.

That was entertaining.

- Drake vs. Parka:
Blehhh. Just something to pop the local crowd.

- LAX/OGz:
Konnan's showing some real restraint here.

This is unintentionally hilarious.

- Sydal/Page:
Well that's a pleasant surprise. Should be interesting.

- Hendry video:
SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.

- Hendry vs. Murder:
I love that Murder clown is a real gimmick name.

That was OK. This definitely feels like "One Night Only: Impact vs. Mexico" so far.

- Post-match:
Again, putting over the guest over the regulars. I hope this leads to something of note that benefits the Impact workers.

- Eddie/Moose:
Imagine just walking into a bar with a kendo stick.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame Alisha for turning on Eddie.

That was actually pretty cool.

- Impact/Aries:
No way would Austin fake an injury, right?

Funny work.

I mean, Austin's got a point about all of Johnny's names.

I like Austin "going there" with some real critiques people have of Johnny.

HAHAHAH. I have wondered if we'll ever see Johnny NXT.

We'll see if they deliver at BFG or if it's more about flash.

- Hit Squad:
I'm starting to hope WWE buys Impact out... I haven't felt that way in years.

- Scarlett segment:
That should be a heck of a match, but I don't know if they're getting all they can out of Scarlett. Unless... wait, what if this IS all there is of her?

- L. Bros promo:
They're really stretching this show out.

- Su vs. Kiera:
This isn't bad.

I'm liking this so far.

Another match without a clean finish. Jeez. Fine action, though.

- Post-match:
Well you won't see this in the Mae Young Classic.

Allie needs some friends, and quickly.

- L. Bros/Cage vs. oVe:
NICE. This show needed some action.

Yeah, this is pretty one-sided.

Not bad to move things on toward to BFG.

- Post-match:
That was badass. Good ending to the show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment