Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/25/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Scarlett arrives:
I'm starting to think there's an edict to feature her a certain amount.

- Sami vs. Trevor:
I like this. Callihan in the X-Division is fresh.

A little overbooked, in the sense of throwing so much together.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha fun stuff from Cage.

Cage is great.

- King promo:
I do wonder what his next move is. Are Homicide and Hernandez done after these tapings?

- Gama/Rohit:
I assume this is really over in India or something. Impact might want to relocate there if they lose U.S. TV soon.

- Drake/Callis:
I'd pop for Drake getting to run Impact as a result of the lawsuit (because that's totally a plausible lawsuit outcome).

- LAX vs. Bodies:
I'm liking this.

Wow. I'm liking the Bodies.

Good work!

- Tessa/Taya:
Works for me.

- Konnan/LAX/Sydal/Page:
This could be a good move. LAX needs new opponents, for sure.

- Moose/Kross:
Yeah I expect KM and Bahh to be steamrolled. At least, they probably should be.

- Swann/Mack:
Oh this will end well.

Should be a good match next week.

- Gama promo:
Vintage Impact putting a 63-year-old in a match. Somewhat surprisingly, he's not the oldest person to have a match in Impact. Road Dogg's dad had a few matches, too.

- Rohit vs. Gama:
Again, might as well prepare to turn the whole promotion into Ring Ka King 2.

- Impact promo:
Good serious promo. I'm glad he's going this direction.

- Scarlett talent search:
So this is who's left watching the show, huh? Heck, see how much they'll work for.

- Moose/Kross vs. KM/Bahh:
KM and Fallah have really grown.

This is fun.

I hope Eddie Edwards is poised for big things.

Nice work.

- Post-match:
Wow. This is intense.

That was wild.

- Jordynne promo:
The Knockouts division's going to be pretty fun with her around. She's a beast.

- Edwardses:
I might like Eddie Edwards' obsessed character better than Johnny Gargano's at this point.

- Su vs. Kiera:
Wow. Kiera getting a little underhanded there.

This is some weird stuff.

Not bad!

- Impact vs. Fenix:
I like them starting as friends and then things get intense.

Both men are top flyers.

It's insane how talented these two are.

Man. This is worth staying up late for.

Really great work.

- Post-match:
NICE! I'm glad we'll see more of the OGz.

This should be a fun feud.

- Kross/Impact:
Ha. Impact hardly had time to get used to being champion before getting his ass kicked.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment