Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Raw Reax - 10/22/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Roman promo:
WHOA WHAT????

DAMN. That got heavy REAL fast.

Wow. This is powerful.

Roman just had a big moment there.

It's going to be tough to rebound from a segment this depressing catching everyone off-guard.

- Lio/Lashley:
Oh yeah this is the right person to get the crowd back into things.

- Lashley vs. Finn:
Ahhh I like this side of Lashley.

That was badass while it lasted.

- Drew/Dolph promo:
I'm intrigued to see how things shake up with Reigns out.

- Ruby vs. Sasha:
Good to see Sasha wrestling again.

Just a setup for Sunday.

Not bad!

- Nia promo:
I wonder when the battle royal winner will get her title shot.

- DX/Taker/Kane:
I love the snark.

I liked the nod to NXT.

This feels like a fantasy feud, where someone's booking what would have been cool 10+ years ago.

- Universal Title match change:
Hmm. I half-expected someone to be added to that.

- Dana promo:
She might have better luck returning to NXT.

- Heyman/Braun/Drew:
Classy move from Heyman.

Good work here.

HOLY SHIT I hope we do see Drew added to Crown Jewel.

- Dolph/Drew:
More good work. Drew has a chance to break out.

- Elias/Apollo:
Elias is still spinning his tires. I hope he has something special set for Crown Jewel.

- Elias vs. Apollo:
Fun to see Apollo show what he can do.

Aaaaggghhhh Crews is way too good to be in this place on the card.

I guess Main Event is on Raw this week.

- Angle promo:
I am excited to see him again.

- Elias/Corbin:
Ehhhhhh.

I mean, Elias potentially turning face is interesting, but feuding with Corbin could really be rough.

- Contract signing:
Haha Cocky Ronda's great.

Damn. Nikki going in hard.

I'm ready for this match.

- Seth/Dean interview:
Pretty cool moment.

- Nia vs. Dana vs. Ember vs. Tamina:
Nia vs. Tamina could have been interesting if they built up to it.

Ehhhhh. Surely something could have been cut or shortened so this could get more time?

- Evolution announce team:
Honestly it makes sense for a veteran anchor to lead the way for Sunday. The show will still be a big spotlight for a lot of women.

- Trish/Lita/Alicia/Mickie:
I like the heels trying to get the advantage.

The fact we're still referencing the Attitude Era in 2018 kind of strikes me as a problem. It's like Eminem reminding us of the music he made those days.

- Dolph/Drew vs. Seth/Dean:
Seth is just nonstop action.

These guys always work together well.

Great teamwork from everyone. I'm really liking this.

This is really good work.

Haha Drew and Dolph didn't time their attack well.

Yeah, that plan really backfired!

NICE! Good way to get things back on track after that heartbreaking beginning.

- Post-match:
WOW WHAT WHERE DID THIS COME FROM???

I guess everyone goes through grief differently!

We'll see if I can get into another Seth/Dean feud. They kind of go through the same motions every time.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment