Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Bound For Glory preview

Read on for my ideas for tonight's Impact Wrestling PPV.
- Eli NYC challenge:
The goal for this needs to be to sell tickets to the next two nights of tapings, so this should kick off a mini-angle where there's unfinished business to be settled later. I'd love to see Low Ki involved, but I think Tommy Dreamer's more likely. Either way, Eli escapes by the skin of his teeth to set up a bigger match on Impact.

- Allie in the Undead Realm:
I enjoy this kind of oddness in wrestling, but I don't know how many other fans do. This is a perfect place for Allie to set Rosemary and Keira free at the cost of her own soul. Rosemary and Keira then work to set something up to get her back.

- Tessa vs. Taya:
I like Taya, but I want them to build Tessa here, even if she has to cheat. Continue the angle on Impact.

- Sydal/Page vs. Swann/Mack:
I really hope Page and Mack are going to be regulars. Babyface win leading to Sydal training Page as a more efficient disciple.

- Lucha Bros/Cage vs. oVe:
Faces win. Lucha Bros feud with the OGz next.

- Edwards vs. Moose:
Moose wins. Edwards is, understandably, upset at the big loss, and plots his next steps on Impact. Eddie gets a package delivered, starting Eddie's belief that in order to succeed in the company, he needs to embrace the help of someone who really understands him. He later reveals the package to contain a baseball bat from Sami Callihan. 

- Konnan/LAX vs. King/OGz:
LAX avenges Richie to end the feud. I guess Hendry and Grado can go for the tag title next. 

- Aries vs. Impact:
Johnny wins in the hopes that the Survivor star will make a change in the audience level. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment