Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2018

MYC and ROH Reax - 10/24/18

Read on my for my thoughts on last night's Mae Young Classic and ROH.
-- MYC:
- Meiko vs. Toni:
This is what we've been waiting for. Both women are good.

I'm loving Meiko. She goes hard.

Damn. We need to see more of Satomura.

Toni's solid, too, don't get me wrong.

Both women look like warriors here.

That was badass! Impact and ROH need to be getting in Meiko's DMs if WWE isn't.

- Post-match:
Nice promo.

- Ripley vs. Io:
More smooth work.

These two work together well.

I definitely prefer Ruthless Rhea.

I'm impressed with both women here.

-- ROH:
- C2C promo:
You two are BRAVE.

- Briscoes vs. C2C:
Well, the challengers had a good run, but the champs are about to stop them.

I'm really liking this.

C2C are giving it their all!

The champs are champs for a reason. Great work here.

Damn. Big performance for C2C.

Wowwww. Really good.

- Lethal/Taven:
I don't think Lethal vs. Taven feels like a Final Battle main event, but we'll see how it goes.

- Briscoes promo:Honestly no one should stop them anytime soon. I can't think of a team worthy of the honor of beating them.

- Punishment vs. Cobb:
Damn. Cobb's murdering him.

Jesus. They sure sent Punishment out the hard way!

- Tenille promo:
Ahhhhh this is tough.

Tenille can absolutely be a top player.

- Scurll vs. Sabin:
This is solid.

Both men are great.

I'm enjoying this.

Both men look solid here.

This counter-wrestling is absolutely amazing.

Great work! This week's show was special.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment