Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2018

WWE Super Show-Down preview

Read on for my ideas for tomorrow's WWE Network special event.

- Cedric vs. Murphy:
Where is this show airing again? Murphy gets the win.

- Asuka/Naomi vs. IIconics:
The IIconics could use a win here, although I want to see Asuka and Naomi challenge Becky at some point.

- Becky vs. Charlotte:
Becky retains, and finishes the job at SD1000.

- Ronda/Bellas vs. R. Squad:
Nikki steals the win off Ronda's work to set the stage for Evolution.

- New Day vs. Bar:
I think the long-term goal here is Bar vs. SAnitY for the title, but I also think we can save the title change for SD1000. I'm thinking New Day/Usos vs. Bar/SAnitY at Survivor Series.

- Cena/Lashley vs. Owens/Elias:
HAHAHAH yeah, Cena and Lashley win this one. This is basically an Aussie live event.

- Bryan vs. Miz:
Trust me, I'd LOVE to see Miz as WWE Champion, but I think Bryan vs. Joe at Survivor Series would be bigger. Maybe Miz can beat Bryan for the title at WM35, though?

- Shield vs. Braun/Dolph/Drew:
I want to see Dolph as the sacrificial lamb, but I think they need to show Braun is a threat for Crown Jewel. Heels win.

- AJ vs. Joe:

Joe wins. Final chapter at SD1000.

- HHH vs. Taker:
Taker goes for a Tombstone, aiming his throat slash at HBK. Triple H reverses, bumping the ref in the process. Kane tries to prevent HHH from using the sledgehammer, and he ends up taking a shot himself. HBK superkicks Taker right into a Pedigree to set up a tag match in Saudi Arabia.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment