Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2018

Bound For Glory Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling PPV.
- Sydal/Page vs. Swann/Mack:
Good choice to start.

Again, I'm glad to see fresh faces in Impact.

Solid work so far.

I'm already loving Mack.

That was all really good.

- Post-match:
Ahhh I hope putting over the sponsor is a running gag.

- Konnan attacked:
Savage. Honestly I don't know if him wrestling is a great idea.

- Eli challenge:
Jericho would be INSANE to come wrestle in front of 950 people unannounced. Although, if anyone could pull it off, it'd be him.

See this is why we need Impact. They constantly pull silly stuff like this.

- Eli vs. Ellsworth:
Haha. Fun segment.

- Post-match:
Oooohhhhh.

Drake vs. Abyss could be fun as a short-term feud.

- Tessa interview:
A star in the making if Impact plays their cards right.

- Tessa vs. Taya:Much better than some of Tessa's recent competition.

Wow. These two are worthy of this spot.

They're definitely delivering.

Fun chokeslam spot.

Taya's really great here.

Very good work!

- Moose vs. Eddie:
Moose living the life!

Oh... So much for that.

- Post-match:
Tommy Dreamer is 47 and he's the big star here?

- Moose/Kross vs. Eddie/Dreamer:
I do like a big brawl.

This is pretty crazy.

Edwards is really good.

Good until the ending. Rematch(es) on Impact?

- Post-match:
Hey if I lost like that in an unannounced match, I'd be upset, too!

- oVe vs. Luchas/Cage:
Yeah doing two straight crazy brawls is questionable.

This is fun so far.

And an apron bomb right after someone else did one....

there's a lot of good action here. I really enjoy the faces.

AMAZING cutter from Fenix.

This is big!

This keeps on delivering!

That was a pretty badass finishing sequence.

- Aries promo:
Yeah, Impact might need to get some friends at ringside.

- OGz backstage:
I love them denying what was obviously an attack by them.

- LAX vs. OGz/King:
This isn't what I pictures as a Concrete Jungle Death Match.

OUCH that missed suicide dive.

NICE pounce.

This feels big.

Konnan as a star in 2018. This is a bizarre show in some places.

- Allie vs. Su:
I unironically like some crazy lore in my wrestling.

HOLY SHIT.

This grew way beyond fighting for a title, huh?

I was wondering when we'd see Rosemary again.

Impact is crazy as hell sometimes.

- Homecoming announcement:
Pretty interesting idea. They might have to start doing weekly PPVs from there again if this Pop deal doesn't get renewed.

- Impact promo:
I'm glad he's taking it seriously now.

- Aries vs. Impact:
Solid start.

Two top-level athletes in this one.

Johnny Impact doing one of the craziest moves I've ever seen. Wow.

I'm enjoying this.

Both men look like big deals here.

Damn. Aries has given him a lot.

THIS close to a new champion.

OH SHIT Taya in the wrong place at the wrong time.

NICE. They really delivered here.

- Post-match:
Well that was weird.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment