Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Raw Reax - 10/15/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Braun/Dolph/Drew/Seth/Roman:
I like the heels not needing a name or uniforms.

I like the tension between Drew and Dolph.

Um, The Shield doesn't really look united here.

Roman vs. Lashley for the title will be fun.

- McIntyre vs. Rollins:
This is already badass.

Seth is insanely smooth.

I love the spider suplex.

Haha nice job stealing Seth's move.

I was wondering where Dean was.

Pretty fun match, and it continued the key angle.

- Shield:
Wow, Ambrose. Make up your mind, dude.

- Bros promo:
I like this.

Honestly this is a pretty big match.

- Nia/Ember vs. Dana/Tamina:
Ha. This is just a setup for the battle royal.

Wait, since when is Tamina on Raw?

Nia vs. Tamina is such a natural feud.

Good enough.

- Post-match:
Oh yeah Dana's definitely going to win a title shot.

- Ronda/Bellas:
I love the Bellas thinking no one paid to see Ronda.

I like the idea the Bellas built something and it was taken from them.

Ronda going in hard on Nikki and Brie!

This is nice!

OHHHHHHH that shot at Cena dumping Nikki.

Pretty fun.

- Angle/Roode/Gable/Jose/Corbin:
It's wacky segment time.

Angle vs. the Authors could be a blast.

- Dean vs. Dolph:
Good start.

This is fun!

Lots of interference here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dean screwed Dean!

- Post-match:
They run the risk of overexposing the top talent.

- Finn vs. Mahal:
Damn. That was almost not worth the time.

- Lashley vs. Breeze:
I like this direction for Lashley.

Good times.

- Trish/Lita/Alexa/Mickie:
Egggghhhhh. That tried a little hard.

I'm getting ready for Evolution to come and go already.

- Bayley/Squad:
Eh.

- Authors vs. Conquistador:
Fun times.

- Post-match:
Oh that wacky Kurt.

- Squad/Natalya:
Wow this is bad.

- Ruby vs. Natalya:
Looks like we're in for a six-woman tag at Evolution.

Eh. Pretty much just an angle.

- Elias/Crews:
Elias is still on John's nuts. Damn.

I've been waiting for Apollo to have a chance for a LONG time.

- Shield vs. Braun/Drew/Dolph:
I like Braun calling the shots.

Good tension so far.

This is good!

Looks like both teams are about to split.

I like the action here.

The faces are really shining in this one.

Hahaha both sides are pretty dysfunctional.

NICE.

- Post-match:
Interesting. I'm curious if Dolph and Drew will stay together or if all three of them are split now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment