Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 18, 2018

MYC and ROH Reax - 10/17/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's MYC and ROH.
-- MYC:
- Meiko vs. Lane:
Yeah, this is a bit of a mismatch.

I love how violent Meiko is.

Pretty badass! Someone needs to sign Meiko.

- Io vs. Deonna:
This is nice.

Smooth work from both women.

Wowwww. I see the hype for Io.

Wow. I really need to see this on a Takeover.

Really nice work.

- Ripley vs. Nox:
This is hard to watch. Ouch.

Damn.

- Storm vs. Mia:
I like the physicality so far.

I like Mia's submissions.

They both look like badasses here.

Wow. Nice work. I like how everyone's showcased here, even in defeat.

-- ROH:
- Kingdom:
Haha. Good to see them elevate Taven like this.

- Next week's matches:
Punishment vs. Cobb and Scurll vs. Sabin sound really good.

- King vs. Owens:
Fine work so far.

Solid back-and-forth here.

Ha. Fun enough.

- C2C promo:
I really don't expect them to win.

- Flip/Taylor/Bully/Silas:
This is why you don't respond to trolls, Flip.

Siggggghhhhhhh.

- Briscoes promo:
Yeah these guys are going to eat C2C alive.

- Lethal video:
Yeah MSG is six months from now. Let's sell Final Battle first.

- Bucks vs. EVIL/SANADA vs. Friends vs. Addiction:
Ahhhh this is already fun.

Fun work from each team.

Lots and lots of highspots. But, hey, if that's what's over, that's what's over.

Everyone here is delivering.

That Magic Killer spot was hilarious.

Every team looks like they could win this. I like it.

Badass ending. I do wonder how much fresh content is left from the Bucks in ROH, but they constantly overdeliver.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment