Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Raw Reax - 10/8/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- DX promo:
This does feel like a pretty important match.

I like the idea of Shawn coming back because of Taker not respecting him.

- Lashley vs. Owens:
I'm all for the Lashley/Lio pairing.

Are we in for a double turn?

It's funny Lio's talking trash. That's usually Owens' thing.

Rush is perfect.

I'm liking this.

NICE.

- Post-match:
I hope we get to see badass Lashley from Impact.

- Cena in World Cup:
SERIOUSLY? I guess that was their only option, since he's not going to go to the U.S. for one match before then.

- Balor/Bayley/Lashley/Lio:
I already like this. Lashley's a more natural heel, honestly.

- Elias/Rousey:
Blah blah blah.

- Ronda/Bellas vs. Squad:
They didn't do an angle at SSD, so they're doing it on the show that airs at a reasonable time.

Fun so far.

Not bad as a brawl.

Fine enough. Probably went a little long, though.

- Post-match:
Welcome to WWE, Ronda. Alliances should always be assumed to be temporary.

- Finn/Bayley vs. Mahalicia:
Not bad to fill some time.

- Braun/Dolph/Drew:
We'll see how long this alliance goes.

- Corbin/Slater:
This isn't fair! Heath has kids!!

- Battle royal:
Hahahahaha I like it.

That was actually pretty fun.

- Post-match:
He's going to be in so much trouble with Stephanie!

- Nia vs. Ember:
Fun so far.

Hahah nice dive spot.

Pretty good for the time it had. They could have an absolute battle if they had enough time.

- Trish/Bliss/Mickie:
Ahhhh vintage Alexa.

That was good!

I guess they want Mickie to take the fall at Evolution.

- Roode/Gable vs. Ascension:
Crazy to see Konnor get a push in 2018.

Pretty good work to showcase the faces. I don't know how long this team will last.

- Post-match:
I was going to say nothing of value was lost in that attack, but Roode and Gable are pretty talented.

- Heyman promo:
I love the arrogance.

I mean, can you blame Brock for letting them destroy each other while he rests up?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR-PLUS BROCK TITLE REIGN!

- Braun/Drew/Dolph vs. Shield:
Braun is a lot of fun.

Good work so far.

Roman and Braun have really good chemistry.

These guys are working together pretty well.

More dissension on the heel team.

I'm liking all this action.

I'm pleasantly surprised the heels won.

- Post-match:
I mean, I have been complaining about Raw's lack of credible heels, so I guess I can live with Dean turning. It's awful soon, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment