Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Main Event and Ring Warriors Reax - 10/6/18

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Ring Warriors.
-- Main Event:
- Jose vs. Kanellis:
I've missed fun NWJ.

This isn't bad!

WHOAAAAA Kanellis won a match?????

- No Hawkins:
WE WANT HAWKINS *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP*

- Breeze vs. Mojo:
Solid work so far.

Breeze working hard to get noticed here.

Fine enough.

-- Ring Warriors:
- Casaus vs. Chamberlain:
Ehhh. I don't know if I'd come back after break if this was my first time watching this.

Well this is weird.

This is finally heating up.

Ehhhhh. Nothing to write home about. I wonder if they should have done a lot of short matches instead of getting some of these people to go long.

- Slambinos vs. Prophecy:
Hahaha what? Kind of a mess.

- Aries promo:
Sometimes Aries goes beyond self-aware heel to making himself the only thing that matters. I wonder why his character even cares about Ring Warriors, given how minor league it feels?

- Aries vs. Bey:
Not bad actually.

- Post-match:
Works for me.

- Drake vs. Hammerstone:
Solid work so far.

Damn. I'm liking this.

Solid work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment