Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Raw Reax - 10/29/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Corbin/Brock/Braun:
Haha taking a shot at Roman. What a dick.

Man. All that work to get the title off Brock and now there's a chance he gets it back.

Corbin is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Haha Brock standing tall as always.

- Lio promo:
If Lashley does have to take time off, I wonder what happens to Rush.

- Lashley vs. Finn:
Ahhhh good times.

These two work well off each other.

This is nice!

Oh.... flat ending.

- Post-match:
I love this kind of heat.

- Lio/Lashley/Corbin:
Wow! What an abuse of power! What will John Cena do about this????

- Ronda/Becky:
OMG I didn't realize I wanted this until now! That will be great.

- Trish/Lita/Sasha/Bayley/Natalya vs. Riotts/Alicia/Mickie:This could have been a Survivor Series match.

Fine work here.

I'm impressed by the faces here.

Pretty fun!

- Jax/Ember:
I'm looking forward to that one.

- Elias/Dana/Corbin/Jinder:
Dana got some screen time!

Silly.

Elias is now a face midcarder. Good work!

- Elias vs. Jinder:
Yeah Elias is in danger of heading to Main Event with this feud.

Bland.

- Angle promo:
I should be more excited for Angle wrestling. I guess the controversy is overshadowing everything.

- Authors vs. Ascension vs. Roode/Gable:
Oooooh this doesn't bode well for Chad and Bobby.

Kind of an odd setup, but it gets us to something interesting.

- Post-match:
Yeah I don't have high expectations for the Ascension's future.

- Seth/Dean:
This is an interesting dynamic.

I like the heat on Dean.

I LOVE acknowledging Seth turning on Dean.

I like this a LOT.

- Lashley/Lio:
This should really be a great match.

- Nia vs. Ember:
Ember could do SO much more than they're doing with her. I would have been good with her winning the battle royal and cashing in the title shot on Becky.

That was fun while it lasted.

- Post-match:
I assume Tamina's passing the torch.

- LHP promo:
WHOA more crossover with 205 Live. Fine by me!

- Kalisto/Lince vs. Revival:
This is fun.

All these names are talented. I hope for more from this.

- Dolph/Drew:
Big opportunity for Dolph, but we've been there before.

- Dolph vs. Apollo:
Apollo's another guy they're just scratching the surface with.

I would have popped for Apollo winning. Not long enough to be that meaningful.

- Bros/DX:
The match probably will be slow and agonizing...

Pretty fun.

Ha. Good use of everyone to send things home.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment