Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 10/2/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- Paige/AJ:
There's "I want to be the better wrestler," then there's "I'm going to go to your house and find your wife."

See, if Joe got fired, AJ wouldn't be able to legally beat his ass.

I like this.

I'm ready for SSD!

- Almas/Vega vs. Truth/Carmella:
Fine so far.

I'm fine with the Truth/Carmella pairing.

I know a lot of people want Andrade to make quick work of Truth, but I'm good with this having some length to it.

Good work.

- Paige/Tye:
Hey, I'd want TV time too if I was Tye.

- New Day/Bar:
Haha this is stupid but fun.

I'd be fine with a silly gimmick match with these names.

Vintage Sports Entertainment.

- Orton vs. Tye:
At least Dillinger's making it seem like he has a chance.

I like Tye's aggression!

Wow. That wasn't very PG!

Fun enough.

- Miz/Shelton:
I honestly forgot Shelton was on SDL.

Shelton vs. Bryan should be good.

- Aiden/Rusev/Lana:
I'm worried how this will go.

HAHAHA WHAT????

That was silly.

Again, I'm not going to complain if Rusev drops them both.

- Bryan vs. Shelton:
I've missed Shelton's matches!

Good work so far.

Solid stuff here.

SHELTON BENJAMIN WON A TELEVISED MATCH!!!!!!!! That hasn't happened in eight months.

- Post-match:
Yeah, Miz had a nice run, but I think Bryan's going to take this next one.

- Asuka vs. Royce:
Solid while it lasted.

- Becky/Charlotte:
I'm glad they pulled the trigger on Becky.

Good to see Becky taking the ball and running with it.

The more WWE tries to make fans choose Charlotte over Becky, the more fans are going to support Becky.

-- MMC:
- Finn/Bayley vs. Mahalicia:
Not a bad start.

This isn't bad.

Good work. Mahalicia's having a rough time.

- Rusev/Lana vs. Jimmy/Naomi:
Honestly I'm fine with this being goofy.

HAHAHAHAAH this is why MMC is different and fresh.

Oh, God. Fun stuff.

Well that's one way to get Lana off her game.

Pretty thoroughly entertaining.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment