Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2018

Evolution Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
- Alexa promo:
At least she doesn't have to take the fall here.

- Trish/Lita vs. Mickie/Alicia:
NICE poetry in motion.

Ahhh Trish vs. Mickie brings back memories.

Trish and Lita can still deliver!

Fun times.

- Bellas promo:
Ahhhhh these two are such natural heels.

- Battle royal:
Who would have called seeing some of these names in a WWE ring again??

Welp there's your Absolution split (?). I question how far they can get as singles stars.

Some of these people are just here to fill space. I mean, I'm glad some of them are excited to be back in action, but some of them just aren't that great.

I did like the dance break spot, as dumb as it was.

It is good to see some of these veterans.

I'm glad Ember's getting to shine here.

Haha I like Zelina's tactics.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
So there goes my theory of being able to jump across brands (?) with a win.

- Toni vs. Io:
This is pretty good so far.

I'm impressed with both women here.

Wow. I hope both have big WWE futures.

I'm liking the physicality.

Wowwwwww. Great work.

- Sasha/Bayley/Natalya vs. Riotts:
Phew. Good luck topping the previous match.

I'd be fine if that's all we saw of Liv.

Yeah the faces are wrestling circles around Sarah and Liv.

I'm liking the Sasha/Bayley teamwork.

I would have been good with the Bayley To Belly taking it.

Hahaha Bayley sacrificing herself.

OK, this is definitely growing on me.

Pretty awesome work overall.

- Kairi vs. Shayna:
I love Shayna's offense SO MUCH.

Kairi's good, but she's being decimated right here.

I'm impressed with both women here.

Sane is scoring badass points with this one.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Great work. Looks like we're going to see Shayna's friends on NXT TV soon.

- Becky vs. Charlotte:
Heel Becky is such a breath of fresh air.

I'm liking the weapons here.

I'm glad Becky didn't give the crowd the tables they wanted.

Man, this crowd's pretty anti-Charlotte.

Some crazy bumps here.

DAMN. This is basically a TLC match now, huh?

Becky tapping basically sets up a rematch at Survivor Series if she retains.

Uggghhh. WWE overuses the heel trying to get a countout spot.

These two are really delivering.

That was a really badass match. Very impressive. 

- Ronda vs. Nikki:
Hahahaha Rousey toying with the Bellas.

Not sure taunting Ronda is a great move given how easily she dominated earlier.

Damn. Ronda's murdering Nikki and Brie here.

Solid work.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment