Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 10/30/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- AJ/Bryan/Shane:
I like the story of Bryan's quest for the WWE Championship.

Haha I like this side of AJ.

Wow. That's a pretty sudden change of pace.

Gee, it's almost like Bryan pulled out of appearing at CJ!

- AJ vs. Bryan:
Nice start.

I'm loving the story here.

Both men are accomplished professionals.

These two work together really well!

I'm impressed here.

BADASS counter into the armbar.

I'm loving all the technical skill here.

That was really, really good.

- Post-match:
Hahahahahah I love you Joe.

Looks like AJ vs. Joe at CJ?

- Paige/Charlotte:
Looks like we're in for Raw women vs. Smackdown Live women. I'd kind of like to see NXT women in the mix, honestly.

- New Day entrance:
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT.

- Big E vs. Cesaro:
I love goofy stuff like this.

I'm enjoying this.

Fun work!

- Shane promo:
Damn, Shane. That's really harsh. I'd want to go to Raw if my boss acted like this.

- Styles/Paige:
Well that answers the Crown Jewel question. I'm curious how "ready" Joe is given the injury reports.

- Shinsuke vs. Truth:
Nakamura's just kind of there right now.

Yeah the Carmella association is starting to wear a bit thin.

This isn't bad.

Solid enough.

- Becky promo:
This is SUCH a fresh direction for Lynch!!!

YESSSSSS I'm ready for this!!!

- Joe promo:
I wonder if Joe will take AJ's kids trick-or-treating.

- Rey/Hardy vs. Orton/Miz:
I feel we could have seen this match ten years ago.

I like this heel tag team.

Man. Jeff's taking a beating.

Nice ending sprint.

- Post-match:
VINTAGE Orton!

-- MMC:
- Braun/Ember vs. Jinder/Alicia:
Yeah this is going to be filler.

OK, I like comedy, but we could have some more action here.

OK I did pop for Alicia bumping into Braun.

Silly.

- AJ/Charlotte vs. Rusev/Lana:
Lana trying to outchop a Flair was a terrible idea.

Wow, they're going all comedy this week, huh?

AJ vs. Rusev could be pretty fun.

Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment