Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2019

205 Live and NXT Reax - 1/2/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
- Drake promo:
I've also wondered what the show's future looks like.

- Lio vs. Kalisto:
Two Raw superstars in action!

Ahhhh Lio's so fun.

This is pretty good.

WOW. Nice Salida counter.

That was pretty fun.

- Gulak interview:
I liked that promo.

- Drake promo:
Ooooooh. Interesting. I wonder if we'll see EVOLVE talent and other guests? They might as well get those names some exposure.

- Akira vs. Gulak:
I like the aggression.

This feels like a battle.

Ahhhh I love the strategy.

This is BADASS. Great counters.

Nice work overall.

- Cedric promo:
Pretty good work.

- Ariya promo:
Nice.

-- NXT:
- Riddle vs. Ohno:
No flash win this time.

I definitely see the Riddle hype.

Ohno's someone I'd like to see move to Raw or Smackdown Live, but I get the feeling he doesn't have ambitions for anything higher than this. He could be looking to stay in NXT and slide into a coaching position.

This is pretty solid.

Nice win for Riddle!

- Post-match:
Oh... so much for them teaming up.

OK that fist bump at the end was funny. I'm curious how a gimmick match between these two will go.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment