Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Raw Reax - 1/14/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Vince arrives:
Ahhhhh classic Vince.

- Braun/Corbin et al:
I'm definitely ready to wrap this up. Honestly I'm ready to wrap up Brock in WWE period, at least for a year or so.

Sigh. Baron Corbin is still a thing.

How did Corbin even get in the limo?? Vince needs better security.

Ummmmm Braun do you know whose limo that is?

Ohhhh boy.

OK Braun trying to put the door back on was funny.

You'd think Vince would appreciate the ruthless aggression/grabbing the brass ring.

Oh no this means we'll have to do another Braun/Brock feud down the line!

- Ronda/Sasha vs. Nia/Tamina:
I'm glad Sasha's getting a title match.

Nia vs. Sasha is fun.

Good work so far.

That was a really cool finish.

- Post-match:
Ronda just runs afoul of everyone, huh?

I like this back-and-forth.

That was good!

- Women backstage:
Looks like battle lines are being drawn.

I'm curious who will join them.

- Revival promo:
I still say they're the faces here.

- Gran/Kalisto vs. Revival:
Smooth stuff here.

That was enjoyable!

- Contenders backstage:
I like this. Everyone should want that opportunity.

- Vince/Cena/McIntyre/Corbin/Finn:
Nice trip down Memory Lane.

I wonder if it's wise to remind fans Stone Cold and Rock left a long time ago.

Oh my Finn's actually getting an opportunity!

That was pretty cool!

GODDAMN PAL THAT'S HOW YOU BOOK A MAIN EVENT!

- Vince/Jinder:
Jinder grabbing that brass ring dammit!

- NXT names on both shows:
Fine by me! Make it a competition to see who signs them.

- Riotts vs. Natalya/Bayley/Cross:
FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

Nikki vs. Ruby could be fun.

I like this so far.

That was pretty fun! Good to see someone fresh.

- Ambrose promo:
Eh.

- Finn vs. Jinder:
You know there's some Jinder mark(s) out there glued to their screens to see him challenge Brock.

Simple but effective.

Good to see Finn shine.

Well step one's accomplished.

- Lio promo:
Lashley winning would definitely change things.

- Seth interview:
I'm noticing a theme of addressing size on this show.

Pretty good.

- Dean vs. Seth vs. Lashley:Hilarious start.

Rollins already achieving.

Ambrose and Lashley could be a fun pairing.

This is almost a handicap match!

Lio's fun.

I'm liking this.

Well that was cordial between Seth and Dean.

Seth and Dean always work well together.

Rush is really helping his man out.

I like how these three work together.

Interesting change. I'm curious what it's leading to.

- Alexa backstage:
Well. That was.... something.

- Moment of Bliss:
Well that will be interesting. Having the title between the two brands should work out well.

Yeah I'm pretty tired of Heyman as well.

I mean honestly they might as well have Brock beat four guys at this point.

I do like how Heyman puts others over.

Well that was odd, but fitting for Otis and Tucker. I'd be upset if it was the Undisputed Era or someone, but HM wasn't exactly top of the card in NXT.

- Finn vs. Drew vs. Cena vs. Corbin:
I wish more multi-person matches had longer opening segments before getting down to two people in the ring.

Good so far.

Man Cena almost won that quickly!

This is pretty solid.

I love the spider suplex.

There's good urgency here.

I guess this is a no DQ match now.

That was pretty solid! Glad to see Finn finally get a moment in the sun.

- Post-match:
That was pretty cool. I hope it makes Balor a star.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment