Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 1/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Dream/Cole/Fish:
I'm glad Dream has gold goals.

Honestly 2019 needs to be the year of UE moving to Raw or Smackdown Live. They're solid.

That was good!

- Shayna/Belair:
I love this back and forth.

That was GREAT. I'm ready for their match.

- Aichner/Barthel vs. Burch/Oney:
I LOVED that leap frog counter. Holy shit.

Great physicality in this one.

That assisted brainbuster was AMAZING.

This is ridiculously fluid.

Amazing, amazing stuff.

- Ciampa/Black:
This is really compelling.

I like how each man presents things.

- Kairi/Io vs. Nova/Brooks:
This is cool.

Nice sprint from Kairi and Io.

- Post-match:
Ohhhhh this is going to be fun.

- Dream vs. Fish:
Smooth work early.

I like the teamwork.

Nice strategy here.

Fish is a great technician.

Pretty good work!

- Ricochet/DIY/Black:
Really good words from Ricochet.

I love the new Johnny.

I love chaos and beatdowns in general.

Interesting ending. Will Candice get involved at Takeover?

-- ROH:
- Façade vs. Isom:
Fine start.

I like the energy here.

OOOOHHHHHHHH that missed dive looked rough.

Damn. They're making the most of this opportunity.

Yeah Façade not winning after those two big moves was ridiculous. Underwhelming ending.

- Lethal promo:
Yeah I'm ready for this to wrap up. Lethal vs. Taven has been a loooooong time coming.

- VE vs. Kingdom next week:
Interesting. I'm curious which direction they'll go there.

- Rush vs. TK:
Fine so far.

I like how these two work together.

NICE suplex to the turnbuckles. That was nasty.

Kind of an underwhelming finish. I'm surprised Rush went so even with TK given how big of a deal he is. Of course, this was taped before he was signed.

- Post-match:
This was likely done in case Rush only appeared once.

Taven vs. Rush could be cool.

- Rhett at the booth:
There are a number of people ROH has they don't really know what to do with.

- Bruiser promo:
I liked that!

- Silas vs. Bruiser:
Bruiser could actually become an interesting babyface.

This is fun. I like some plunder here and there.

These two work together well.

Good fight here.

That would have been an INSANE superplex.

I'm enjoying this.

Zip ties are brutal.

I was wondering if we'd see Milonas.

Pretty fun!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment