Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Smackdown Live Reax - 1/8/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live.
- Bryan/Truth:
I mean Bryan's not wrong about those foods.

Bryan's going in on them.

Hahahaha that line about merch.

I can get behind Daniel's message.

Wow. Didn't expect Mr. Dance Break to do something so low!

- Bryan vs. Truth:
Wow. This is pretty solid.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Looks like we might be in for a stipulation match at the Rumble.

- Rey/Ali vs. Almas/Joe:
Smoooooooth. It's good to see Mustafa work SDL.

This is all good!

I like how these names work together.

Good work!

- Carmella promo:
She's growing on me.

- Usos promo:
Works for me.

- Miz/Shane:
Oh God they're going to become champions at some point.

I like Miz wanting to take advantage of Shane's connections.

Yeah this is getting stale.

- Rusev/Shinsuke:
Rusev has really stepped it up. He doesn't need Rusev Day stuff anymore.

That TV truck is expensive.

Good killer instinct from Shinsuke.

- Becky promo:
I like the importance of the women's title.

- Bar vs. Usos:
Nice work early.

These guys are always smooth against each other.

NICE dive to send Cesaro into the crowd.

I still think the swing is dumb. Save that for someone goofy like No Way Jose.

Great action here.

It would be really irresponsible to leave your gear in the hotel room!

Pretty good overall. I'm curious what the end goal is.

- Post-match:
Well hey at least Shane's not winning the Rumble.

Good stuff from The Bar.

- Mandy/Sonya/Naomi:
I'd be down for Nikki Cross going against Mandy and Sonya, just as an excuse to wreck someone rather than defending Jimmy and Naomi.

- Flair promo:
I like her confidence. She's much better as a heel now than she was with Ric.

That was good.

- Bryan interview:
They'd be crazy to end this man's run at the Rumble. He's on to something.

- Miz/Shane:
Deep breath. I hope there's a good end to this.

- Charlotte vs. Becky vs. Carmella:
Solid so far.

I'm liking this.

This is big.

I'm glad this is getting good time.

Wow. Carmella's really improved.

Charlotte and Becky are ridiculously smooth.

Surprise ending, but that should be a good match.

- Post-match:
I'm looking forward to this.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment