Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 1/30/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Kairi/Io vs. Duke/Shafir:
Good so far.

I'm liking both sides' teamwork.

Fun work!

- Gargano promo:
I mean he definitely put on a great match.

- Belair promo:
I really wonder where she goes from here.

Again, Sam Roberts got more attention on himself than on Bianca and Shayna, the people he was supposed to be discussing.

- Raiders promo:
I hope they have a strong run.

- Riddle promo:
I liked that. He showed he can be serious.

- Heat announcement:
That's novel. I look forward to it.

- Profits vs. Cutler/Blake:
Nice so far.

The Sons are pretty aggressive. I like it.

The Profits have really improved.

Not bad!

-- ROH:
- Black vs. Juice:
Wow. No friendly rivalry here.

I'm liking this.

I like how these two work together.

Wowwww. Juice has definitely come a long way from NXT.

This is nice and smooth.

Wow. Black was rude here!

- Post-match:
Wow. They're not hedging on who's the heel here.

- Juice promo:
Dude this news is already ancient.

We're definitely seeing new names in ROH. Good to see it. If only they'd drop one of the old (Bully).

- Kingdom promo:
Not bad!

- Taylor squash:
Fine job to get the heel over.

- Post-match:
TAKE OUT BULLY NEXT PLEASE.

- Colt/Flip/Kenny:
God that feud felt like an eternity.

Yeah about Sabin getting a title shot....

King is someone worth going the distance with.

Oh no are we going to see another ECW rehash?

That was good!

- Another Kingdom promo:
Again, this is very out of date! VE has teamed multiple times since this was taped.

I mean, Taven has a point about them earning their opportunity.

- VE vs. 3S:
Oooh I don't know if 3S knew what they were getting into here.

This is pretty fun.

Good to see PCO be a thing still.

This is pretty badass.

WOW. Good showing.

- Bully promo:
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO IT JUST WON'T ENDDDDDDDD

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment