Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 1/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Profits vs. Metros:
The Profits are becoming more efficient. I like it.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!!!

I wonder if the Sons will get to challenge for the EVOLVE title.

- Lee/Riddle:
I love how it's taken as a foregone conclusion Ohno's going to lose.

- Black promo:
I look forward to seeing this match.

- Belair/Horsewomen:
I love Bianca.

I like how these two mesh.

Wow. That was brave.

- Dijakovic vs. Jaoude:
I like that it took effort to take Dominik down.

This is good so far.

Nice physicality.

Good work!

- Raiders promo:
We could definitely be in for a title change to free UE up to join Raw or Smackdown Live.

That was pretty cool.

- Gargano vs. Carrillo:
Humberto gets to be on 205 Live and NXT this week!

Smooth stuff to start.

This is impressive!

Seriously. Humberto's got a lot going for him as an athlete.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
I'm looking forward to this.

- Ciampa promo:
This should really be a big fight.

- Lee vs. Ohno:
Ohno's a great teacher.

I'm impressed with Lee.

There's a good story being told here.

Ahhhhhh classic heel move.

- Post-match: 
And the feud continues!

-- ROH:
- Williams vs. ZSJ:
Ahhhh I love grappling.

This is a nice change of pace from flashier work.

ZSJ is particularly impressive.

They're pulling out all the submissions here.

That was cool!

- Bruiser/Silas:
Sad times for Bruiser!

- Briscoes promo:
Oh wow! Will SCU take the title to AEW????

- Sisters vs. Rayne/Baker:
Ha. Another AEW name in action.

Good start.

I like the Sisters' teamwork.

This is fine!

That was pretty solid. I hope we see the Sisters more, and I look forward to more from Baker in AEW.

- Briscoes vs. Kazarian/Sky:
Ohhhhhh this is already fun!

The Briscoes are ROH's biggest tag team asset by far.

Damn. They're delivering!

I love how these four work together.

I'm fine with crazy shenanigans. This is a significant match.

I loved the interrupted Doomsday Device.

SCU is looking legit in their last appearance here.

Very impressive.

- VE/Kingdom:
Scurll should definitely be a top player.

Taven's title angle feels like it's gone on a LONG time.

Yeah this would have been cooler if it aired some time before now.

I am excited to see more of King and PCO after seeing them in the ring.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment