Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Takeover: Phoenix preview

Read on for my ideas for booking tonight's WWE Network special event.
- Riddle vs. Ohno:
I know it feels like Ohno never wins anything major, but I don't really see any upside to him beating Riddle here. Riddle's got a much brighter future. The Bro takes it.

- Ricochet vs. Gargano:
Ricochet gets something of an upset as the clock ticks on moving the DIY members to Raw or Smackdown Live post-WM.

- KOR/Strong vs. Raiders:
The Raiders win. I'd like to see UE in the Rumble itself, but that would be hard to coordinate with four of them. As such, I'd save them to insert themselves into the tag title picture on the Raw or Smackdown Live after Mania. I wouldn't object to setting up Shane, Miz, and the Usos vs. UE at WM35, for instance.

- Shayna vs. Belair:
Belair wins to free Shayna up to join Raw or Smackdown Live after WrestleMania. Rematch WM35 weekend.

- Ciampa vs. Black:
Gargano looks to interfere, only for Velveteen Dream to even the odds. Ciampa wins while all this is going on, and we've got a four-way title match WM35 weekend.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment