Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2019

Homecoming Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling PPV.

- Pre-show:
Cool to see Chris Harris again. I wonder how different things would have been for him if he waited a few years to jump to WWE...

- Ultimate X:
Starting with a crazy spotfest is definitely a Homecoming. Back in the day they would have thrown seven people in this so everyone got a spot on the show.

Definitely good work so far.

Everyone's impressive so far.

OHHHHH MY GOD that moonsault.

Pretty wild powerbomb spot.

They're going hard.

JESUS that spear.

Pretty fun!

- Cage promo:
That was pretty good. Cage has potential.

- Su/Allie vs. Jordynne/Kiera:
Su and Allie are going to have their hands full with Grace.

OH MY GOD Jordynne's strength.

Ehhhhh kind of a weak ending. I can't buy the Mandible Claw as a serious finisher. Everything else was good, though.

- Post-match:
OHHHHH SHIT. I was wondering where the heck Rosemary's been.

Interesting. I guess Rosemary's going to try to get Allie's soul.

- Edwards vs. Moose:
I like this style of match. Impact generally does them well.

OHHHHH MY GOD that dive!!!!!

I love a crazy hardcore match.

They're going hard here.

Good spot with Alisha.

- Sami promo:
Not bad.

- Sami vs. Mack:
I like Callihan's tactics.

Pretty good so far.

Fine work!

- Drake interview:
I hope Eli takes this one.

- Eli vs. Abyss:
I wonder if Eli's trainers ever taught him how to take staples to the chest?

Pretty good work so far.

Crazy table spot.

OH MY GOD that poor ref!

Oucccccchhhhh thumbtacks.

This is pretty fun.

The Monster's taking a serious beating.

- Kross interview:
Yeah the main event's just a countdown to when and how Kross gets involved.

- LAX vs. L. Bros:
The Lucha Brothers are really, really good.

Big spots here.

Everyone looks incredible so far.

This is fun!!

Wowwww. This show's delivering. Big win for LAX.

- Post-match:
Pretty cool, although Nashville's not really Impact's home anymore.

- Gail interview:
I really hope we get Tessa vs. Gail.

- Tessa vs. Taya:
Ahhh I love Tessa.

Nice story early.

And here's your tease for Tessa vs. Gail.

HAHAHAHAHA Gail KOing Taya.

I'm liking all of this!

Great work across this show.

- Twitch announcement:
Probably the best move.

- Johnny promo:
Pretty good. I think someone's turning in this one.

- Impact vs. Cage:
Pretty fun story.

I like how these two work together.

Impact is selling like crazy. I love it.

Both men look like big deals here.

Wowwwww Cage surviving a lot of punishment here.

Cage killing Survivor fools works for me.

Whoa. Odd ending.

- Post-match:
Pretty cool to see the two of them together with gold.

I was wondering when he'd show up!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was insane! For everyone complaining about women attacking men in WWE, this was for you.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment