Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/11/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Impact/Cage/Kross:
Cage is in an interesting place here. They can definitely set up a heel turn with him.

I like Kross' mind games.

This is pretty badass.

Kross winning the title would definitely be fresh.

- L. Bros vs. Dezmond/Wentz:
Impressive start.

Lots of fast action here.

That was pretty crazy!

- Kross interview:
Gee I can see why McKenzie left after what Kross did to Taya. Unsafe work environment!

Pretty good.

- Swann/Sami/Mack:
I still think it's crazy to mention all these people either working elsewhere or not wrestling at all.

But Swann's not from Ohio???

Wow Mack didn't even give Rich a chance to say no.

There's some really good energy on this show.

- Mack vs. Sami:
Goddamn. This is intense.

Very impressive work.

Kind of a surprise win after all the crazier spots.

- LAX promo:
Pretty cool.

- Scarlett/Squad/Steiner:
I don't know how much edgier they can get than running over a child...

OH GOD BASED STEINER.

Vintage Impact having 56-year-old Steiner kill the young guys.

Ahhhh classic.

- Tessa squash:
I like the intensity here.

NICE ending. I really hope we get Tessa vs. Gail at the April PPV.

- Eddie/Eli:
I'm definitely excited for this feud. One of the few fresh directions left.

- Allie/Su promo:
This show is crazy sometimes.

- Impact vs. Kross:
This is fun.

Damn. Intense show here.

I liked the chairs from the crowd spot.

This is something else!

That's one thing about a no-DQ match. Anyone can get involved!

- Post-match:
Definitely a noteworthy direction to follow up Homecoming. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment