Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fight For The Fallen Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's AEW B/R Live special event.
-- Buy In:
- Avalon vs. Kiss:
Yeah the string of bad pre-shows is continuing.

I hope the Librarians thing is dead once they hit TNT.

Ehhhhhh. This was there.

- Rhodeses interview:
This should definitely be an interesting clash of styles.

So um Cody vs. Spears at All Out, right?

- Bea/Shoko vs. Baker/Riho:
Hahahhaahahaha Baker going to the wrong corner.

Solid so far.

Britt trying to make up for almost tagging in her opponent.

I like this so far.

Pretty cool showcase here.

Everyone looked good here.

- Post-match:
I guess we could be in for a singles match.

- Sabian interview:
NICE that someone points out this being BTE the promotion.

I liked this! Kip has goals.

-- FFTF:
- Allin/Joey/Havoc vs. MJF/Sammy/Spears:
I like the aggression from the heels.

I was wondering how Spears and MJF would get along. Who booked them together in the first place?

This is nice.

I'm enjoying a lot of this.

Pretty solid!

- Guests:
Pretty cool integration of those names.

- Brandi vs. Allie:
Two former Knockouts Champions involved here.

Yeah I'm not really a fan of Kong playing second fiddle to Brandi, but if it leads to Brandi getting destroyed by Kong, it could be effective.

Ehhh. Action was good enough.

- Post-match:
Ooooooooh that could be a fun match.

- Dark Order vs. Boy/Saurus vs. Evans/Angelico:
Solid so far.

The Order make good mean heels.

This is pretty fun.

Everyone has urgency. I love it.

I do think sometimes spots are the most important thing in AEW, since Stunt just came in and did a move without a DQ being called.

All solid.

- Page vs. Kip:
I like this. It stands out from previous matches.

More good stuff.

There's good story in this one.

I liked all of that.

- Post-match:
If this means we don't get a long Jericho promo, I'm good. This was effective.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Bros:Solid so far.

I'm impressed here.

Usual great athleticism from these names.

Great teamwork from everyone.

Everyone delivering as usual.

- Post-match:
Well that could definitely be a big match!

- Omega vs. Cima:
One thing I love from AEW is them showcasing wrestlers I've never seen prominently in the U.S. before.

This is pretty good.

Wow. Pretty impressive.

Wowwww. This is nice.

Both men look legit here.

Great work. Cima looked good in defeat.

- Jericho/Page:
Jericho trying too hard as usual.

At least Page got to shut him up.

- Main event hype:
NICE cameos. It's cool to see legends put this product over.

- Bucks vs. Cody/Dustin:
Definitely kind of a weird contrast.

The Bucks have their working boots on as always.

I like this. There's more intensity than your usual Bucks spotfest.

This is pretty good.

I like the doubleteams from both sides, although they're very different from each other.

I'm quite impressed by how this is going.

Hahahaha cool Shattered Dreams spot.

This is next level. I like it.

I LOVED each side doing the others' signature strike (uppercuts and superkicks).

Very good work overall.

- Post-match:
Pretty good stuff. AEW definitely feels pretty legit.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment