Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Raw Reax - 7/29/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- 24/7 video:
Talk about a prestigious championship! Everybody wants to win it!

- Mosh Pit match:
Well that was something!

- Post-match:
This has really added some spontaneity to Raw. I'm a big fan.

- Kanellises backstage:
OK I did love Maria being able to clear everyone out.

I guess tryhard edginess is the way to get that youth demographic.

- Gauntlet match:
-- Rey vs. Cesaro:
I love Cesaro's mat skills.

This is pretty fun.

Looks like the "no action during breaks" rule is officially done!!!!

I'm really liking this.

Really fun stuff. Cesaro put up a good fight.

-- Rey vs. Zayn:
I like that people really have to earn title matches now.

Hahahahahahaha Sami done early again.

-- Rey vs. Andrade:
Good work between these two as usual.

Andrade is impressive.

Good work!

-- Interlude:
I love it!!!!

-- Andrade vs. Ricochet:
Good work here.

I like how these two work together.

Good stuff.

- Post-match:
I liked that!

AJ's response was good, too.

- More Kanellises:
This is surreal!

If anyone other than Heyman booked this, people would be livid.

This is definitely special.

- Moment of Bliss:
Yeah I'm ready to move on from Raw Reunion.

Wow, not very babyface-like from Becky.

I like how Alexa's twisting this.

Good promo from Becky.

- Usos promo:
Honestly I don't think having them on TV, in a title match no less, is a good move after the DUI.

- Revival vs. Usos vs. Luke/Karl:
Good work early.

I like this.

Nice opening stretch. Did Vince just forget about the no action during breaks rule or what?

This is pretty impressive.

I'm liking this action.

I liked the superplex spot.

That was all cool. Pleasantly surprising to see Luke and Karl hold gold.

- OC backstage:
This is pretty fun.

- Raiders squash:
This is pretty fun.

Pretty cool.

- Profits/Seth:
These two are pretty fun.

Good enough, I guess.

- Becky vs. Alexa:
Yeah Becky's definitely the heel here.

Haha I like the Alexa/Nikki pairing.

Wow Becky great job injuring Alexa.

- Post-match:
I don't know Nikki she's pretty dangerous!

- Becky vs. Nikki:
I like what we're seeing here.

Wow. So much for Nikki being a threat.

- Post-match:
Wow. That was a speedy recovery!

I like Natalya's mean streak.

- Natalya interview:
Ooooh nice tease of a stipulation.

- Maria/Braun:
Paul Heyman LOVES Maria. At least she has some character now.

Not as crazy about that segment.

- Dolph promo:
More tryhard inside references. Vince needs to curtail this direction.

- Seth vs. Dolph:
Good intensity.

OUCH that apron DDT.

This is pretty solid.

So wait when's Dolph going after this old-time legend?

OK I loved Dolph holding Seth still for Brock.

- Post-match:
Ouccchhhh. Brock's vicious. I like it.

That was pretty cool.

OHHHH what happened to the no blood thing?

- Backstage:
Ahhhhhhh I liked the sneak attack.

OK this is pretty badass. Brock looked like a horror movie villain.

- Samoan Summit:
Joe looks badass. I like it.

This is pretty cool.

Good on you, Cedric!

I like how all this is tying together.

HOLY SHIT. That's how you end a show.

A lot of fun there.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment