Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Slammiversary preview

Read on for my thoughts on booking tonight's Impact Wrestling pay-per-view.
- Monster's Ball:
I think Havok winning is the most interesting direction here, if she's signed to a contract. That could lead to her having tension with and ultimately facing Su. Of course, Rosemary would be in the mix, too.

- Sami vs. Tessa:
Sami does his hardcore thing and wins. Might as well get as much out of this as there is to get. Sami next turns his bullying ways to Melissa Santos, which gets Brian Cage to come after him.

- North vs. LAX vs. Dez/Wentz:
I don't see any reason to give The North such a short title reign, especially if LAX is leaving. The North keep the surprise reign going.

- Swann vs. Impact:
Johnny's going to need something to do when he's not in the world title picture. He wins here.

- Edwards vs. Kross:
Edwards wins, and Kross takes credit for unleashing Eddie's sadistic side. I think he'd view that as a plus despite losing.

- Moose vs. RVD:
Moose wins. Killer Kross can destroy what's left of RVD next. Moose gets Rich Swann, I suppose? Only so many feud options here.

- Cage vs. Elgin:
It's too soon for Elgin to become just another guy. New champ. I like Cage a lot, but I want to see what they've got in Elgin. Edwards is the next title challenger.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment