Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Grace vs. Kiera:
I love how these two styles blend.

Christ Jordynne's strength is unreal.

That was really impressive!

- Cage promo:
Good. This should be fun!

- Rosemary/Taya/Bravo:
It's kind of weird to see Taya and Bravo here with Johnny gone.

I'm fine with this continuing.

- Sami/Tessa:
I've actually grown to like this angle a lot.

Ahhhhhh great stuff.

They're totally going to end up a couple, which will be fun.

- oVe backstage:
I liked that to remind us Sami's still a despicable heel. Tessa vs. Fulton could really be wild.

- Moose squash:
Nice to establish him.

- Post-match:
Hahahahahaha pointing out that Aries and Johnny bailed.

That was cool. I liked it. I'm curious what RVD does next.

- Bravo/Havok:
Oh I liked that a lot.

- Rascalz/Gail:
Well that was interesting. I'm curious where this division goes without LAX.

- Kiera/Rayne:
More tension!

- Ace/Alisha:
Well this is weird. I guess Eddie's going to beat him up next.

- RVD vs. Mack:
This is enjoyable so far.

Both men showing good work here.

This is quite impressive!

Great solid work.

- Post-match:
Solid.

- Ace/Alisha/Stone:
Yeaahhhhh not my kind of segment.

- LAX:
Interesting stuff given the questions about LAX's future. I guess Ortiz is going to be destroyed by The North, too.

- Elgin promo:
This guy's got it.

- Swann vs. J. Crist:
Fun so far.

I'm liking this one.

Swann is quite impressive.

Swann's in a handicap match here.

Oh wow! Didn't see that one coming.

- oVe backstage:
Oh Sami's going to split and feud with his former bros. I like it.

- Cage/Elgin/Rhino:
Oh I like this.

This is badass.

Elgin's a BEAST.

I like this.

That was all cool!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment