Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/24/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Regal announcement:
That could really be something special.

- Myles vs. Garza:
Good so far.

This is an interesting mix.

Myles heating things up.

Good enough!

- Thorne promo:
I'm glad he wants to be a bigger part of things!

Good work.

- Gargano promo:
Ooooooooh that should be fun.

- Bianca vs. Xia:
Belair has a lot going for her.

This is nice!

Ridiculous strength.

That was pretty cool.

- Dain video:
Ooooooh. This is cool.

- Mia/Jessamyn:I like where this is going! Mia might just stand a chance.

OUCH. She means business.

- Dream/Strong/Dunne:
Dream's really progressing.

This is solid. I like this.

Good to see Strong not just be UE member number four.

Well that's a way to show yourself as a contender.

Intrigue!

- Regal/Strong:
Strong has a legitimate gripe here.

Strong vs. Dunne could be really good.

- Io vs. Kacy:
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS VERSION OF IO.

- Post-match:
Oh these two are going to tear each other up.

- Cole promo:
Wait, really? That's.... an interesting choice.

- Lee vs. Priest:
Good start.

Good to see what these two are made of.

I'm impressed with Damian's agility.

This is pretty good.

IMPRESSIVE. Both men excel.

Really good. I hope both men have good futures.

-- ROH:
- Gresham vs. Dalton vs. King vs. Cobb:
I love King's heel antics.

Good work so far.

I like how these names combine.

Cobb's a really good worker.

I really like the Cobb/King dynamic.

That was all good!

- 3S interview:
Good to establish them.

- SOS squash:
A good old-fashioned squash.

- Lethal/Gresham:
Character progression! I like it!

This is being built quite well.

- Lifeblood/VE:
Nice way to write around Flip being hurt.

I liked that.

- Marty/PCO/Brody vs. Tracy/Haskins/Bandido:
YAY I love this level of intensity.

There are some really solid workers here.

I love how some of these names work together.

I'm impressed with everyone here.

PCO is a BEAST.

I loved the catapult into the kendo stick shot.

This is badass. I love it.

I'm impressed with all of this.

I'm blown away by Bandido.

This is a barnburner.

I liked that a LOT.

- Briscoes promo:
That should also really be amazing. Strong promo as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment