Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/10/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Io promo:
Evil Io is an interesting idea. I'm curious where she goes next.

- Dream interview:
I like this.

Fun work.

- Priest squash:
Not bad to showcase Damian.

- Dain promo:
Christ. That was heavy.

Yeah, I'd say he's motivated.

- Boa promo:
Bland, but at least he's getting to appear.

- Myles promo:
Glad we're getting to see him again.

- Boa vs. Myles:
OK. This is solid enough.

I like this so far.

I liked that well enough. I wonder when we'll see Boa again.

- Shayna interview:
Ahhhh I love it.

- KL promo:
I like him being motivated to achieve more.

Good promo.

- Regal announcement:
Oh that could be a LOT of fun. It also looks like Ohno's officially an NXT UK guy.

- Profits vs. One Two:
Good start.

I like the work here. Both teams have good chemistry.

The Profits are impressing me.

Both teams are good with their respective styles.

Enjoyable work.

- Post-match:
I'm good with this feud continuing.

-- ROH:
- TK/Vinny vs. Bouncers:
OK I popped for Milonas getting winded.

Fun for what it is.

Solid work. They worked together well.

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA that's great.

So rematch incoming?

- Taven interview:
I'm really curious how long his title reign lasts and where he goes from here. It's clear he's a project.

- Tracy interview:
WWE would give us a six-man tag with The Kingdom against Tracy and The Bouncers.

- Woods vs. Johnson:
I like Woods.

I like this.

Fine to build Johnson.

- Taven vs. Tracy:
Good work early. Tracy's good.

This feels important. Good to see.

Williams is a prospect, for sure.

I love Tracy's submission work.

Pretty good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment