Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Shane/Owens:
Ahhhhhh fun times.

Oh. Interesting. Looks like Kevin's winning, then.

It is good to see a new version of Owens.

Ahh I love Heel Shane.

- Shane/Elias/Drew:
I love the screws being put to Kevin.

- Shinsuke vs. Crews:
I love the athleticism here.

I'm loving this!

I liked that a lot. I hope for more from both men.

- Post-match:
Good times.

- Mandy/Sonya:
Hopefully this means a triple threat for the title instead of the Kabukis being abandoned.

- Ali promo:
This has been quite good.

NICE.

- Miz/HBK/Dolph:
OHHHH that's why HBK is here.

Interesting response to the legends criticism.

Hahah Miz in the Kliq would have been fun.

Oh. Great.

Yeah Dolph will never be a legend.

Dolph is so edgy!!!

I do agree with Dolph's criticisms, though. Very conflicting!

HBK isn't wrong at all.

Hahahahaha Dolph "made a career." I did like the comeback to HBK's shot at him, though.

Meh.

- Charlotte vs. Ember:
Ooooooh that was bad. They blew a chance to build Ember up.

- Post-match:
SHE'S THE NEW STONE COLD!!!!!!! I'm glad she doesn't want Bayley's sympy.

- Kofi/Orton:
Kind of weird for the champion to make a challenge.

Wow that was TEN YEARS AGO.

I'm a little tired of the backstage politics references.

Fun stuff from Randy.

Oooh. I like this.

Money promo from Orton.

- Kofi vs. Joe:
Pretty tame start for such a heated feud.

Good work now that it's heating up. Definitely doesn't feel like they were out to kill each other, though.

Ha. Can't say I didn't see that coming.

Oh, wow. Poor Joe.

- Finn/Bray:
Good stuff from Finn.

Bray is a LOT of fun.

Cool stuff!

- Charlotte interview:
Ooooooh. I like this. Charlotte vs. Trish??

- Owens vs. Reigns:
I like these opening promos, since KO and Roman don't have issues with each other.

I like KO and Roman not playing along with the scheme. Good work.

This is pretty good.

Good stuff all around.

-- 205 Live:
- Drake promo:
NICE. I like seeing Drake more.

- Raul video:
Glad they showed us who he is instead of just throwing him out there.

- Kalisto/Gran vs. Humberto/Raul:
Oh this is fun right out of the gate.

I like this! Glad to see them let loose.

I'm quite impressed.

LHP finally found a team to match their lucha!

This is a lot of fun.

Everyone looked good here.

- Singhs promo:
Ohhh man. These guys still exist.

Yeah I'm ready for these names to disappear.

- Scott promo:
I like this guy.

- Oney squash:
Good stuff! I like his vicious streak.

- Gulak promo:
Ooooooh I like the history lesson.

Gulak is GREAT.

- Gulak vs. Scott:
SMOOOOOOOOTH. I love it.

Scott's already impressive.

Speaking of mean streaks.

Scott's got the goods.

I loved the Gulock spot.

This is nice! They clearly know each other well.

That was BADASS. Great ending sequence, and both men looked skilled.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment