Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Shane/Owens:
I like the idea of others airing grievances. This could spark some change.

Gee, I wonder what Owens will be up to with his night off!

- Town Hall:
Haha I like Shane being mad with power.

I like kissass Charlotte.

Hahahahaha Charlotte's shots at Liv. I approve.

I mean, it's not like Buddy was getting anywhere on SDL before Owens mentioned him.

This segment's setting a lot of stuff up.

I love Kofi not being friends with Owens now.

I'm all for more Black vs. Cesaro.

Owens doing Shane's dance got me.

- Black vs. Cesaro:
Good work so far.

These two match up well.

I'm impressed with each man's skill here.

Nice work!

- Shane/DZ:
I can live with Owens beating Dolph again.

- Bryan promo:
Hmmmmmmm. This could be interesting.

- Charlotte vs. Liv:
I am fine with Liv getting TV time.

Pretty fun for the time it had.

- Post-match:
Looks like she's in for a reboot.

- Rose/Sonya vs. Ember/Bayley:
Well that's a good choice for a partner!

Fine so far.

Pretty convincing win.

- Post-match:
YESSSSSSSS. Definitely works for me.

- Shinsuke/Ali:
They're doing a good job setting things up on this show.

- New Day/Bryan/Rowan/Joe/Elias/Orton:
Wow. That's a dated movie reference.

OK I did like the licking ice cream reference.

I like the idea of Bryan's thunder being stolen by New Day announcing what he was going to announce.

Hmm. Maybe we'll get some followup next week.

I like Joe wanting another title match.

Elias should probably start with a different title, but I appreciate his enthusiasm!

Orton just showing up and asking for a title match. I like it.

Glad someone else loves Teddy Long's tag matches.

That was good!

- New Day vs. Joe/Elias/Orton:
I like New Day's teamwork.

Fine enough so far.

I like how this is coming together.

Yep, looks like we're in for Kofi vs. Orton at Summerslam. Solid work!

- 24/7 shenanigans:
OH MY GOD

Oh I'm all for them being at Comic-Con.

- IIconics vs. Kabukis:
Fun teamwork from Asuka and Kairi.

Yeah Billie and Peyton are being eaten alive here.

Hahahahahaha I don't blame them.

- Post-match:
Yeah I'm glad they didn't just let the champs get away with that.

- Andrade vs. Apollo:
I like Andrade's fire.

Whoa. Didn't see that result coming.

- Owens vs. Ziggler:
I like Owens showing his athleticism.

Impromptu Lumberjack match, I see.

HAHAHAHHA the Zig Zag fails again.

Well, that existed.

- Post-match:
And the angle continues.

-- 205 Live:
- Gulak promo:
I liked that! Gulak has really been an MVP on this show.

- Samir promo:
Pretty much the only act I won't miss if 205 Live folds.

- Samir vs. Akira:
Fun enough, but obviously Tozawa can do much more.

- Post-match:
Mostly fun. That tag match keeps approaching.

- Humberto video:
Ahhh so that's where this is leading. I like Carrillo, so I hope good things are coming.

- Kanellis squash:
Good killer instinct.

- Post-match:
Honestly Drake vs. Kanellis would be interesting.

I'm still surprised Mike stayed. Would he have if Maria wasn't part of the package?

I do like Mike being focused now.

Oh man what if Maria becomes 205 GM out of this??

NICEEEE.

- Gallagher vs. Gable:
G R A P P L I N G. I love it.

This is very smooth, as expected.

Nice work so far.

Very efficient work here.

I love the positioning here. Both men have great technical skills.

This is solid!

Both men look like they can take this one.

Cool superplex counter.

Very nice work.

- Post-match:
Cool to see. I liked this.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment