Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/19/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Opening video:
Yeah it looks like this is being built around Tessa and Sami, which isn't necessarily a bad thing after they headlined Slammiversary.

- Moose/Eddie vs. Rohit/Cody:
Ooh I like the Moose/Eddie combination.

The hat spot was kind of funny.

Yeah that ended how it should have.

- Post-match:
Yeah of course this is primarily about setting up/continuing other angles.

- Ace/Aiden:
Eh. Fine to presumably set up an X-Division match.

- Eddie/Moose:
OK that was pretty funny.

- Swann/Fulton vs. Wentz/Jake:
This is definitely an odd mix!

Pretty much how this should have been expected to end. Fine to establish Fulton as a monster and oVe as assholes.

- Ace/Rayne/Stone:
Well this is weird.

It's almost like this is a One Night Only show.

- Elgin/Mack vs. Ace/Stone:
Elgin and Mack is a pretty fun duo.

I'm enjoying this so far.

Yeah at least they killed the comedy guy. Elgin and Mack are great.

- oVe promo:
This will be interesting.

- Taya/Bravo:
Interesting! I'm curious what's next for Johnny.

- Trey/Dave vs. Sami/Tessa:Interesting start.

This whole show is pretty crazy. I'm definitely getting One Night Only vibes.

Hahaha I like the Sami/Tessa dynamic.

I like Sami and Tessa slamming each other.

Tessa is really good.

This is a lot of fun.

I enjoyed that!

- Post-match:
They're going to end up a couple, aren't they?

- Taya vs. Havok vs. Rayne:
I like how these three work together.

This is another match with a lot of shenanigans going on.

NICE Fall Away Slam spot.

Fun for what it was.

- Elgin interview:
Hmm I guess Elgin will win the non-title match to set up a more decisive match?

- Mash-up finals:
-- Moose/Eddie vs. Wentz/Jake vs. Elgin/Mack vs. Sami/Tessa:
Fun start with Sami and Eddie.

A lot of action here. I like it.

Fun powerbomb spot.

Elgin vs. Eddie is a LOT of fun.

I'm loving this!

Enjoyable first fall.

-- Wentz/Jake vs. Elgin/Mack vs. Sami/Tessa:
Fun work between Wentz and Elgin.

I like these combinations of styles.

Well that was kind of a crazy ending.

-- Wentz/Jake vs. Sami/Tessa:
Yeah no way are Wentz and Jake taking this one.

This is pretty crazy.

This whole show has been insane with all the weird combinations of names and angles.

Haha. I liked that ending.

- Post-match:Oh they're totally going to end up as a couple.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment