Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 7/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- DZ/Owens/Shane:
I think Dolph honestly believes a lot of his hype.

Hahahahhaaha I loved Owens doing Ziggler's lines.

Well that's a nice change of pace.

I guess they're playing this like Owens is shooting.

I liked those shoutouts. Dolph is taking time from them, too.

- Finn promo:
Another good move to make sure everything has some hype.

- Finn vs. Shinsuke:
It is fun to see these two work together again. Shinsuke needs something to sink his teeth into (other than his mouthguard).

This is nice!

I like how this is coming together.

Good aggression from Shinsuke. I hope a title rematch is coming.

- Shane/Drew/Elias/DZ:
Interesting change to the main event.

- Joe promo:
That was badass! Glad to see him as a threat.

- Bayley/Cross:
As much as I've loved this angle, I don't know if it needed to be a segment on SDL as aell as Raw.

They've done a good job with the characters here.

Hahah I liked the co-champions line.

That was nice!

- Cross vs. Carmella:
OK for the time it had. Cross is good.

- IIconics/Paige/Kabukis:
I mean I like the IIconics but they've drug this on a long time.

- Roman interview:
I hope 15 years from now stars are looking to team with THE BIG DOG the way he's teaming with Taker.

- Summit:
Hahahhaa Big E's line.

Whoa, Bryan's also a voice of truth on this show.

Poor Rowan's always going to be a bodyguard.

I liked Bryan putting over New Day's skills.

Good stuff from HM.

- Bryan vs. Otis vs. Xavier:
I loved Bryan trying to beat Otis with a sleeper and Otis not having it.

Solid showcase of Otis' power.

This has been pretty good.

Everyone's delivering in this one.

I enjoyed that all the way through.

- Ember/Mandy/Sonya:
Extreme Food Fight when?

Someone shoehorning in "Twitter" and "trolling" to appeal to the youth.

I wonder if Liv Morgan will pop back up as Ember's partner? There's room for a surprise return.

- Ali promo:
They've done a great job building his character.

YES Ali acknowledging bad cops exist.

That was good!

- Black/Cesaro:
Well that was interesting. This could be a pretty good match.

- Shelton interview:
I'm not really sure what the point of this is beyond giving us a source for GIFs.

- Kofi interview:
I'm all for this one.

- Dolph vs. Roman:
Solid so far.

Dolph is sssssooooooo stale in the ring.

I guess Taker's not going to help out here.

Yeah that almost became a three-on-one situation. Thanks, Owens!

So what's Kevin doing at Extreme Rules?

-- 205 Live:
- Oney/Ariya:
I liked that! Should be a fun main event.

- Brian/Singhs:
Mostly good.

- Brian vs. Sunil:
Brian's dancing cracked me up.

Fine work.

- Post-match:
Tag match incoming.

- Humberto video:
Kind of generic, but at least we're learning who he is.

- Gallagher squash:
Fun to see Jack work someone over.

I mean Mike does a pretty good job ruining Raw.

I guess we're headed toward Gallagher vs. Kanellis. I do like how things aren't just meaningless match after meaningless match on this episode.

- Kanellis/Drake:
Irony with both of them having wife issues.

Well at least Mike's motivated.

- Oney vs. Ariya:
Oh boy this is already fun.

These guys go hard on a show no one watches. I guess that's how Impact wrestlers feel.

There's some good fire here.

This is great! I hope these talents get to show what they can do where someone will actually see it at some point.

I like vicious Oney the best.

My God they're going all out.

That was really great. It wouldn't have been out of place on a PPV.

- Nese/Gulak video:
I like the character development.

Great job selling their match. 

More wrestling tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment