Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Main Event and Smackville Reax

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's WWE Network special events.
-- Main Event:
- Naomi vs. Logan:
Looks like we're getting a break from the Logan/Dana feud.

Nice athleticism from Naomi.

Impressive work.

- Cesaro/EC3/EY/Roode vs. Titus/LHP:
Wow, THREE former Impact World Champions on Main Event at once!

Fine so far.

Good action for the time it had.

-- Smackville:
- Shinsuke promo:
Oh wow. That's an unfortunate change to the card.

Hey at least we get Ali out of it!

- Shinsuke vs. Ali:
Fine so far.

Ali's got skills.

I like how these two work together.

Hopefully more is coming from them!

- Joe promo:
Glad the main event got some hype.

- Elias/Owens:
Yep it's a house show.

OK I love the sucking up to Shane.

Long, but ended well.

- Owens vs. Elias:
OK I liked the Old School spot.

Fun enough.

- Kofi promo:
Works for me.

- Kofi vs. Dolph vs. Joe:
Yeah I expected the heels to work together.

I'm liking this.

There's good energy here.

Fine to keep Kofi's reign going.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment