Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 7/17/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Riddle vs. Ruas:
Ooh. Ruas has skills.

I like this!

I'm impressed with both men.

That was cool!

- Post-match:
This should be a LOT of fun.

HOLY SHIT that was cool as hell.

- Profits promo:
Good stuff. They bring up valid points.

- Mia/Marina:
I like this! They're making Mia a threat.

- Reed promo:
I'm excited to see this guy.

- Lumis vs. Reed:
Nice agility from Lumis.

OK, I'm feeling this.

I like what we're seeing from Reed.

I liked that! NXT has some really good workers.

- Breeze/Sons:
I like the "interrupting interviews" thing to set up feuds.

FUCK that Buddy Murphy reference got me.

This will be interesting.

- Kushida vs. Crews:
It's very good to see Apollo utilized.

This is a good mix of styles.

Smooth work, as expected.

I'm loving Apollo's power.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

That was exciting!

- Post-match:
Cool stuff.

- Lee promo:
Oh I liked that. Simple, but effective.

- Cole/Twan/Gargano:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it.

So no title match?

This is pretty cool.

NICE. This has some real heat to it.

Really good work to continue the feud.

-- ROH:
- Taylor vs. Titus:
Ahhh I like Taylor's attitude.

Fine to show us Taylor's a beast.

Good for what it was.

- Post-match:
I like this!

Ooh maybe Titus is in for a reboot.

- Klein promo:
Fine to set up future defenses. I'm glad this isn't just The Allure Show.

- Taven/Lethal/Shelley:
Taven can really get over the hump with a strong performance against Lethal. It is telling they feel the need to do that match again to make him a credible champion.

Shelley being added to the mix is a very interesting change, since it looked like he was done wrestling. I'm curious what the end game is.

- Tasha vs. Jenny vs. Love vs. Grey:
Fine so far.

Nice work here.

I like how hard everyone's fighting to prove themselves.

This was good. I'm fine with Love being here; she did well.

- Post-match:
Hmm, looks like Maria wants into the mix, too.

I'm enjoying Manic.

- Rush promo:
I'm looking forward to this rematch. Castle has changed a lot since MSG.

- Lethal/Bouncers vs. Kingdom:
Good start.

I like how this is going.

It's kind of weird to have someone at Lethal's level teaming with The Bouncers, but then again Taven's teaming with Vinny and TK and they're not that much higher than Jay's partner.

That was all pretty solid.

- Post-match:
Good stuff to keep establishing Taven.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment