Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- TJP vs. Austin:
This is fun so far.

Wow. This is impressive.

I've really missed TJP!

That was really good.

- Johnny interview:
Fun enough.

- Kiera vs. Rayne:
Kiera definitely has more personality as a heel.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
Looks like we've got another multiple-Knockouts feud.

- Desis:
Yikes. This show started off so well, too!

- Su/Havok/Mitchell:
Oh yeah no way is this alliance going to last.

- Rohit vs. Laredo:
Hahahahaha vintage Impact with the rope breaking.

Kind of sad to see Laredo used like this after the big AEW match. Or, technically before, but airing after.

- Moose/RVD:
I do like Moose acknowledging he liked RVD years ago.

This is pretty good.

Do ECW talents ever actually retire? Not sure if he'll be able to follow through on that threat.

- Dez vs. Trey vs. Wentz:
This is definitely interesting.

Everyone's impressive in this one.

I do like the chaotic action.

Pretty crazy stuff, but fun.

- Post-match:
Well things are all still good for the Rascalz, I see.

- Kross promo:
This is REALLY good.

Yeah this guy needs to be focused on.

- Impact/Bravo vs. Mack/Swann:
This is pretty fun.

I like how this is coming together.

This is all quite solid.

That was booked well. The right person took the fall.

- Tessa/oVe:
I think they booked Tessa a little strong there, but I expect Sami's going to martyr her at Slammiversary, so I guess it's even.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment