Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 9/9/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.

- Jericho/MJF:

Well, so much for the two worst characters in the company disappearing or otherwise being changed by their losses.

- Luchas vs. Lucha/Jungle:

Good start. I wish this would have begun the show instead of Jericho and MJF. 

I like the dynamic here. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy make a fun addition to the division because of their differences.

Good teamwork here.

Very impressive.

Very glad to see the Lucha Bros back. The show was missing something without them.

Good ending!

- Post-match:

It took me a second to realize that was a PAC reference. Eddie vs. PAC would be nice.

Hmmmm... interesting direction.

- Jake/Archer:

I enjoy this presentation.

- Matt promo:

I like this side of Matt more than goofy gimmick Matt.

I LOVED THAT. Very natural babyface moment.

- Angelico vs. OC:

Pretty solid.

I like seeing TheHybrid2 again.

Solid match!

- Post-match:
I was really hoping he could move on from Inner Circle, but I see why they're upset at how Mimosa Mayhem went.

That was good! Natural progression of things and the characters presented themselves well.

- Bucks backstage:

Very interesting change for them. It's going to be tough for this audience to boo them, I would think.

- Kip/Ford/Puff/Pillman/Miro:

This is good.

Well, OK. Interesting idea.

NIIIICCCCEEEEE glad to see Pillman.

OK, that was a fun swerve.

Very cool!!!!

Oh... Well.... then there was the mandatory shot at Vince. 

- Page interview:

I like this. His story has been told well and played out in a good fashion.

Very nice. He comes across as sympathetic.

- Jericho/Hager vs. Joey/Kiss:

And it's time for a rebound win for Jericho.

"Methodical" pace from Jericho. He's very out of place with these much younger workers.

This isn't bad at all.

Honestly this is feeling like a WWE match rather than the fast pace AEW is known for. 

This is pretty fun!

I'm liking Kiss here.

Not awful. Glad Kiss in particular was on TV again.

- Post-match:

Mehhhhh. I guess Hager will cover for Jericho's in-ring weaknesses.

- MJF/Wardlow:

I like MJF not accepting blame.

That was nice! Wardlow killing MJF and moving up the card would be fun, but I don't expect it.

- Mox promo:

Very good! He's in his element here.

- FTR celebration:

They did have a hell of a match.

Ehh. Not bad.

- Starks promo:

Fine enough to keep that feud going.

- Nyla vs. Tay:

This is a heck of a welcome for Conti!

Not bad so far.

Good back and forth here.

I liked that ending!

- Post-match:

Well we know where this leading!!

- Omega interview:

I really like this reflection.

Good stuff! AEW has been great with personality profiles.

- Brodie vs. Dustin:

Very glad to see Dustin motivated. 

This is good! Dustin is really thriving in this run.

I'm impressed by how much of a fight Rhodes is giving him.

Big babyface moment here for Rhodes.

Very solid.

- Post-match:

That was cool. I like the story with Colt.

- Cody segment:

We'll see how that goes for him and for AEW.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment