Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Raw Reax - 9/7/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Orton/Drew:

I like how he's been built. 

I really like the story Orton is so devastating Drew's going to have a tough time recovering.

NICE. Randy not waiting for the Clash!

That was a cool return!

Very good start to the show.

- Hurt Business:

MVP is amazing.

- Pearce/Drew:
Yeah I don't see him leaving lasting long. 

- Business vs. Ricochet/Cedric/Crews:

The Hurt Business doesn't waste time!

Great teamwork from the heels.

Cedric just upgraded!

- Post-match:

I'm fine with something fresh for Cedric.

- Profits vs. Andrade/Angel:

Good, but this same thing is happening over and over.

- Post-match:

WHATTTT looks like that's back on this week. Unless they're part of RETRIBUTION?

Nice reference to The Bar. 

Very interesting idea!

- 24/7 shenanigans:

I'd missed Little Jimmy! Truth's heel turn was B A S E D.

- Royce vs. Kay:

Loser Leaves WWE please.

That was OK. Back to main event, pals.

- Mysterios/Murphy:
Rey's going to run out of body parts if this keeps up.

I love when heels blame babyfaces for their misfortunes.

Good raising the stakes.

That was good!

- Shayna/Nia/Drew:

I swear I'm totally down if Pearce is leading RETRIBUTION.

- Asuka/Mickie vs. Natalya/Lana:

Good work here.

Glad to see James wresting well.

Good ending!

- Business/Crews/Ricochet/Raiders:

I like that they're not sure Cedric won't triple-cross them.

RIGHT??? Who can blame Cedric.

That note about his wallet being empty was great.

Uh-oh. Alexander made some enemies.

- Business vs. Raiders/Crews/Ricochet:

Teddy Long needs to join commentary for impromptu tag matches. 

I like this. 

More good teamwork from the heels.

I like this combination of stars.

Very solid back and forth with Ricochet involved.

Very, very cool ending.

- Drew backstage:

Haha. I like this.

- Underground:

That was for everyone who thought they forgot the Shane/Owens feud.

- Orton vs. Keith:
They're doing this match quite a bit already.

I love Orton playing mind games.

More good back and forth.

That was cool as hell. I hope Keith doesn't get demoted.

- More Underground:

Weird to see a spinebuster and backdrop on Raw Underground.

- Orton/Pearce:

Pearce better hope Randy never learns he's a former multi-time NWA Champion.

- Shayna vs. Ruby/Liv:

Good stuff with Ruby and Shayna.

This is fun.

Not crazy about the ending.

- More Underground:

That was pretty cool.

- Nia vs. Ruby/Liv:

This is pretty solid!

Good while it lasted.

- RETRIBUTION:

RIGHT????? Thunderdome didn't change the core of WWE.

That was pretty good. 

- Mysterios:

Pretty good.

- Even more Underground:

Wow they've really been brawling for a while, huh?

Uh-oh. They ran into the wrong guy.

- Orton/Drew:

We're getting a lot of segments with the same people tonight.

I hope they have some big Falls Count Anywhere stipulation or something between these two.

Good ending!

- Dominik vs. Buddy:

This is already pretty fun.

Good use of the venue.

I like the teases with the eye.

Wow, Seth really going to let this man be in a handicap match.

I'm impressed with Dominik.

Damn they're tearing Murphy up.

Very cool. Fans wanted edgy and hardcore. They got it there.

- Post-match:

I actually felt bad for Murphy after that. Is he really the heel here?

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment