Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/29/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Taya/Rosemary vs. Neveah/Havok:

Fine so far. It's very hard to get into the same people facing off, though. Can Impact and another company have a draft?

I do like the power on display.

The Taya/Rosemary story is being done well here.

I'm liking the Taya/Rosemary teamwork.

Nice ending!

- Post-match:

I almost think they're setting up a Knockouts Tag Title match.

- Brothers/Guns:

Oh yeah someone's a Talk 'N' Shop fan.

I liked that well enough. That's definitely a meaningful tag match. 

- Deonna/Kimber:

I really liked her more as the badass who was out to prove herself.

- Grace vs. Tenille:

I like this back and forth.

This is better than their last match, for sure.

Solid work here.

NICE. I liked that ending.

- Moose/EC3:

HAHAHA that fake attack.

Pretty solid stuff to continue the build for BFG.

- Swann video:

Very good stuff.

- Heath/Rhino/Hernandez/SCUM:

They've told a really fun story over this wad of cash.

HA. Good use of the unsigned thing.

- Dez/Wentz vs. Brothers:

I like the teamwork in this one.

This is really good tag work.

Very nice overall!

- Post-match:

Hahaha I like them being about the cash.

Good build for BFG. I wonder if MCMG is just here through then, since neither were regularly wrestling.

- Dreamer/Myers:

Good setup for Victory Road. That's been built well.

- Grace/Tenille:

Wow they're really pushing that show, huh?

- Bahh vs. Swinger:

Pretty much what wa sexpected.

- Post-match:

SIGH. This show was going so well, too!

- Bahh vs. Swinger, continued:

Meh.

- Raju/TJP:

Hmmmmm.... we'll see how that goes, I guess.

- Bravo/Swinger:

Please end this at BFG.

- Eddie/EY/Sami/Shamrock:

So there's your rather abrupt shift from the RVD angle.

AHHHHHHHHHH I'm all for Eddie vs. Shamrock!!!

- EY promo:

Very solid stuff.

- Susie/Kylie:

That was good.

- North vs. Madman/Ace:

I like the Ace/Fulton dynamic.

These two sides are working together well.

This is fun.

This has really been laid out well.

Very good ending stretch!

- Post-match:

Very glad we got this instead of some wacky insider segment. The build to Victory Road definitely helped. I'm guessing they'll make up for lost time in the weeks ahead.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment